“10th Anniversary Surprise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of HighFields Country Inn and Spa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Zephyr
HighFields Country Inn and Spa
You added HighFields Country Inn and Spa to your Saves list
11568 - 70 Concession 3 | P.O.Box 218, Zephyr, Ontario L0E 1T0, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Zephyr B&B and Inns
Oshawa, Canada
“10th Anniversary Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I surpised my husband for our anniversary and it was the best surpise for us both. Norma was a wonderful delight, she is a warm and welcoming person. We loved our never ending food, made with all her love and attention. It is a beautiful get away thats not to far away. You have to experience this hidden treasure. Thank you Katie and Jim cant wait to come back.

Room Tip: honeymoon suite you have ur own entrance
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
highfields1, Owner at HighFields Country Inn and Spa, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Katie and Jim:
Sorry I missed your lovely testimonial on Trip Advisor. Will we see you for your 11th anniversary this August?

Hope all is well and thanks again for taking the time to write a lovely review.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Its always a warm and wonderful time at Norma's.I think that there is no-one really like her as being so talanted and really qeniune.Lisa is great as well and they are in stride together.As we all know that when people are in the right place,magic happens.Every visit a special experience,as Norma's discovered something new she loves to share.You must exprience her divine culinary skills after a day at the spa.We all need a home away from home with all that one could ever want for.Sincerly Barbie

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Barbie:
So sorry I missed your lovely review which you sent to Trip Advisor last June.

Obviously I'm more hands on in the kitchen and spa as opposed to the computer.

Thanks again and hope to see you back at HighFields in the near future.

Stouffville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Last Thursday I had the pleasure of visiting Highfields Spa to have the Seaflora Hydrotherapy and Wrap and a facial using Eminence's new natural retinol products. Norma is such a gracious and warm lady who makes you feel so welcome and special. After 3 1/2 hours of bliss I left this idyllic spa with my face glowing and my body as soft as silk. Thank you Norma, I will definitely be back to see you soon.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Mount Albert
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I had the pleasure of spending a half day at the Spa and was overwhelmed with the warmth and caring of Norma, she put you at ease very quickly and made for a wonderful experience I will return again and again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
highfields1, Owner at HighFields Country Inn and Spa, responded to this review, February 24, 2012
Thank you for your compliments to HighFields. I look forward to your return visit to the Spa. Maybe next time you can try the Vichy Shower and the Hydrotherapy Tub a.k.a. Thalassotherapy. I'm working on a new treatment which will incorporate the Vichy shower, the tub and a wrap. It will be featured in our March e-newsletter.
Lindsay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

I was over the moon when my sister and myself were treated to an amazing day in this quiet hidden Spa with amazing staff that made sure our day was both fun and relaxing!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for a great review, much appreciated. Maybe we'll see you back at HighFields in March 2012 for an annual getaway.
All the best, Norma
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

Can you believe it, you don't have to go to the countrysides of Europe to get the beautiful views and the charming atmosphere, its right here in ontario, and not far from home. Highfields Country Inn and Spa offers you excellent services: beautiful luxurious facials and superior services. Its wonderful that such a place like this exists, some might say shangri-la, I say its true. You can experience the feel of Europe not far from home.

Room Tip: Corner suties are large and luxurious.
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for posting a lovely testimonial on TripAdvisor. It is a winter wonderland today. I took the dogs for a walk in the snow this morning and they certainly enjoyed romping in the snow through the fields and forest. We look forward to hosting you again.
Uxbridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

This was my second visit to High Fields and definitely warm and inviting. Situated in the countryside it gives off a very relaxed and away from it all feel as you drive up. Norma is a very hospitable hostess, making sure that we were comfortable and advising us what all the spa had to offer. This time I visited with my 11 year old daughter to celebrate her birthday in a mother daughter way. This was her first experience at a spa and Norma and Lisa took great care of us and made us feel right at home and pampered. She would like to be able to come back every year from now on. Thank you so much!

Room Tip: We did not stay overnight but I must assume that the comfort of the rooms would be in keeping with t...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your lovely review. Such a nice way to celebrate your daughter's birthday with her.
Our best to you both and we look forward to hosting you again.
Norma

Been to HighFields Country Inn and Spa? Share your experiences!