“Nice Quiet Property” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lockport, New York
“Nice Quiet Property”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

The property and room was very exceptional. Clean and nothing out of place. The pool and spa were maintained and clean as well. Customer service was top notch; even the pool maintenance man thanked me for my stay. One suggestion is that they change the coffee, it was horrible.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Sueddaht,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Residence Inn. I’m delighted to hear that our hotel, guest rooms and service exceeded your expectations. I appreciate your feedback and apologize for your disappointment with the coffee. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Jamie Moody, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Ellicottville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Brought my daughter here to go to Canada's Wonderland and this hotel was in a great location. Lots of good dining options nearby and a few minutes from the Park. Breakfast here was great, and the pool was terrific with a nice, working hot tub. Would certainly stay here again - the staff was excellent and made my daughter feel like a Princess. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Broctoon,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Residence Inn Toronto Vaughan. We're delighted to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your visit with us. I'm pleased to hear that you liked our hotel, breakfast, and great staff. I hope you had a terrific time at Canada's Wonderland! We enjoyed your company and hope you'll plan to visit us again. Thanks again.
Anita Shu, General Manager
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

As the title says, this is my hotel of choice when I'm in Vaughan on business. I've stayed here twice now, once for a week and another stay for 2 weeks. The room I got was incredible, I got a full king suite with desk, couch, full kitchen. and spacious! They have one of the best free breakfasts I've ever had, hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, etc. Their staff was very friendly and met every need I had while staying there.
Honestly the Garden Inn next door is over priced for what it has, I rather book here any day. Close to the 400 so getting to and from the airport isn't too big of a hassle. And it is in a great location with a variety of restaurants within walking distance, with also a lot of shops just across the 400.

Room Tip: I had a king corner suite, high floor.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Netless,
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad you stayed with us at Residence Inn. It's nice to hear that you liked our clean, spacious suites. I'm glad you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast as well as our tremendous staff. I hope you were able to take some personal time and enjoy the surrounding shops and restaurants too. Please keep us as your choice hotel when traveling to Vaughan. We enjoy your company and hope to see you again soon.
Anita Shu
Bracebridge, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This review is long overdue - my husband, dog and I stayed there for 3 nights last October...Overall, the staff were friendly and welcoming. However, I should note that an individual at the front desk was somewhat brusque with me, when I was doing my checkout. Usually the front desk staff were very obliging when contacted by telephone, but as a group, they could be inconistent in their politeness.
The hotel was perfect for us because it allowed us to bring our dog, and to cook our own meals! But it was a great bonus, nonetheless, that breakfast was included. The location is ideal if one wants proximity to north Toronto, but without staying inside the city limits (and dealing with more traffic congestion). I was taking a course at York University, which was minutes away. Note the underpass to Interchange Way, when heading up Jane Street, to avoid having to make a left at Highway 7. The hotel location is also handy for shopping at Vaughan Mills (also pet friendly), and the Highland Farms grocery store across the street. The immediate vicinity is convenient for walking, as a green space fronts the hotel.
We also enjoyed the hotel's small luxuries like the pool/spa and guest amenities. The bed was comfortable but a little small (only a queen). Our main floor suite offered us easy access to outside, but unfortunately also the upstairs noise from a hockey team of youngsters. Next time, we would choose an upper floor for greater privacy and quiet, as the main floor corridors do carry a lot of general traffic with them.

Room Tip: If you want to avoid the general hallway traffic, select a room above ground and away from exits. Al...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Melvey,
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear from you and pleased you had a nice stay with us. I'm glad you liked our hotel and found us to be in a convenient location for your schooling. I'm also glad that you found our staff overall friendly and welcoming. I apologize for any impoliteness you encountered and assure you this is not our standard affair. Should your schooling or travels bring you back to our area, we hope you'll visit us again.
Anita Shu
Winchester, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have stayed here many times, and the hotel is great every time. The rooms are very comfortable with the best hotel beds that you can ask for, a great kitchenette, ice maker in the freezer, full size fridge, very nice televisions, lots of sitting and work space, and separate sleeping area.
The fitness/pool/hottub area is excellent. They hotel has a great social dining area with a calendar of nightly events as well as the free hot breakfast buffet.
Service is consistently great. Staff is very accommodating and helpful with the area. They are truly appreciative (a staff person thanked me twice in the pool area for staying with them while I was lounging) and will assist in any way.
Check in/out cannot be easier or quicker.

A great hotel every time that makes you feel like a VIP.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
millsy2662,
Thank you for your kind review. It's good to hear that you're one of our regular guests and that you have a great time with each visit. I'm glad you enjoy our hotel as well as our warm, friendly staff. We welcome you back for another great visit, and we hope to continue to make you feel like a VIP.
Anita Shu, General Manager
Waterloo, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Well located hotel near the corner of Highway 400 and Highway 7. Well kept modern facility. Usual fantastic Marriott greeting upon entry. Quick check-in to a spacious, clean room with larger king-sized bed, large, flat-screen TV and a full kitchen.

Great, hot breakfast buffet. been here before and will return.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Canuck572,
Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear that you are a regular guest of ours and enjoy your visits with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We checked in on a Friday for two nights. The wedding we were attending was off site. The room was great, large, comfortable and equipped with stove top, full size refrigerator, dishwasher and large bathroom. The living area had a couch (pull out), chair and a large combination stool and coffee table. There was a small table for two to dine at as well as coffee and popcorn which you could pop in the microwave.

Room was clean and every staff member we met asked us if everything was ok.

Great stay and a good breakfast--typical continental with eggs, bacon/sausage and potatoes as well as some fruit. Lots of tables for breakfast and free coffee all day

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Londonhobby,
Thank you for your delightful review. We're glad to have had you as our guest, and we're pleased you enjoyed your visit. I appreciate you letting other viewers know of our great hotel and hope it encourages others to come and stay with us. Please make sure you visit us again the next time you're in Toronto.

Been to Residence Inn Toronto Vaughan? Share your experiences!