“Good experience” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Toronto, Canada
“Good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Good food (some pasta are very good). Nice restaurant. Good service. We often go there and we like it. Prices for pasta are reasonnable

Visited July 2012

michigan
“Find somewhere else”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

The food is mediocre at best and just okay. The service was beyond slow and downright unacceptable. I don't enjoy chains but would have gladly chosen one over this place. The only thing they had going for it was the interior had a nice atmosphere. Waitress was horrible, and they weren't even crowded. It was just plain bad all around, and I would never recommend it.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mississauga
“Thank YOU Grazie Ristorante”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Just happened to stumble into this place among all the other possible fast food and restaurant chains surrounding the Vaughn Mills Shopping Centre. It was a lucky choice!
A neat stone and dark wood interior with lots of light and atmosphere and obviously successful with the crowd that was there for Friday lunch. And being in Vaughn you MUST be a good Italian restaurant to remain in business.
The service was prompt and our server was cordial without being condescending. I wish I had paid more attention to the suggested daily specials because they looked good going by. Rather stayed with the menu.
The traditional basket of bread arrived with some tangy balsamic vinegar and olive oil that went well with the house red wine. The Varese salad with fresh pear (it could have been sliced thinner for presentation), prosciutto and parmigiano shavings (although came in small triangles...shavings would have been better) was a nice starter split between the two of us.
The Elana pizza was a bit slow but considering the crowd and the fact these are all made on-the-spot fresh it was quite understandable. The 11" crust was thin and tasty (we shared this too), the tomato sauce was rich and not canned, and the grilled chicken and goat cheese combo almost had a sweet palete to it. Nicely done.
This was a nice little outing and an enjoyable lunch.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Up Town Grazie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

A few years back during one of my visits to Toronto, my friends invited me for dinner to Grazie Ristorante at Yonge & Eglinton, I loved it than and said that next time i am in town I must go back. Now I am back in Toronto and Last week same friends invited me to Grazie's in Vaughan!!!! It was a hot day, we sat outside in their summer patio enjoyed the wonderful weather sipped a cold drink, eating one of my favorite dishes, Mussels in wine which was made to perfection!!!Loving every bite, we also ordered pizza and pasta.....which was absolutely Superb!!!!.... The waitress provided an amazing service and kept coming around......all in all we enjoyed our dinner, I was only disappointed with the Cappuccino coffee, it came too watery, light,cold and tasteless!!!!!The waitress changed the cappuccino for a double espresso which was great, and surprisingly the waitress told us that the coffee was on the house, I was surprised!!!!!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“I meant 'very good' for food; service was just average...so unfortunately i had to rate it average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I've been to their original branch on Yonge & Eglinton a number of years ago so decided to give it a try. We had an early supper (around 5pm ish) there. It was quite empty then and after we were seated, there was no one came to greet us, or servce water, etc.

Our little one needed water desparately so we had to stop a waiter walking by.

The food was great: pasta was fresh. Really hearty and comfort food while you were hungry. We ordered Flourless Chocolate Torte and it was served a bit warm, and delicious.

The waiters, almost seem too comfortable in the restaruant. As while they were not takin orders, they were just standing there and chatting away. Or, watch football games on TV.

I'm not a big fan of getting much attention (like waving, signaling...) to get some service. So this is something had to adjust myself in this resturant.

But overall, I would go again for the food sake.

• Visited April 2012