“I meant 'very good' for food; service was just average...so unfortunately i had to rate it average” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Grazie Ristorante

Ranked #24 of 449 restaurants in Vaughan
Cuisines: Italian
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I've been to their original branch on Yonge & Eglinton a number of years ago so decided to give it a try. We had an early supper (around 5pm ish) there. It was quite empty then and after we were seated, there was no one came to greet us, or servce water, etc.

Our little one needed water desparately so we had to stop a waiter walking by.

The food was great: pasta was fresh. Really hearty and comfort food while you were hungry. We ordered Flourless Chocolate Torte and it was served a bit warm, and delicious.

The waiters, almost seem too comfortable in the restaruant. As while they were not takin orders, they were just standing there and chatting away. Or, watch football games on TV.

I'm not a big fan of getting much attention (like waving, signaling...) to get some service. So this is something had to adjust myself in this resturant.

But overall, I would go again for the food sake.

• Visited April 2012