“Loved this hotel!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ottawa, Canada
“Loved this hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

This was my first Aloft experience, but it sure won't be my last! A friend and I booked here and got a Black Friday special; the quality of this hotel for the price was a pleasant surprise. The décor is amazing! Hip and modern, but more importantly, comfortable and very clean. The beds are perfect, and we slept well after we got the heating system in the room figured out. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good. Will definitely bring my family back here!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Vaughan Mills, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that your first stay with Aloft Vaughan Mills was so enjoyable. We hope that you were able to find some great Black Friday deals during your visit. If your travels bring you back to Vaughan in the future, we would love to see you again! Take care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Brantford, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at Aloft Vaughan Mills for a girls weekend getaway. The hotel was clean and we liked the decor. The biggest asset to Aloft is David from the maintenance/cleaning staff. We ran into him everyday and he always made sure we were taken care of. He even took our luggage out to our vehicle when we left. We would definitely come back and stay at Aloft again.

A directory would have been helpful in the room.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Coldwater, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

My girlfriend and stayed for black friday shopping last week at Vaughan Mills. We we greeted warmly and enjoyed entertainment at the hotel. The room was spotless and very modern. We walked across the street the next morning and left the car at the hotel. Breakfast was great too! We will be back for boxing day!

Room Tip: Get a room facing the mall.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your feedback and thank you for staying with Aloft Vaughan Mills. We are happy that you had such an enjoyable stay with your girlfriend over Black Friday. Check out aloftvaughanmills.com for our boxing week sale. Hope to see you again!
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

It was my first time to the aloft. I was very impressed. So clean and made me feel at home. I heard about aloft from a friend and am so glad I gave it a shot. First of all the location could not be better and the staff were very friendly. I experienced no problems and will definitely make it a point to stay at the aloft if I come to Toronto again.
I found the rooms to be perfect for business travelers like me with little clutter. I could watch movies from my laptop by plugging straight into the large TV in front of my bed. I think it must be at least 42 inches. Thank you aloft!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

The hotel is conveniently located...close to the highway, close to malls,close to my relatives homes. I found it clean and trendy.Loved the decor.The bed was very comfortable. Came back from a night out with my Canadien cousins, still energized, so we walked across the road to the parking lot of the mall and into Lucky Strikes, a bowling/ lounge for few nightcaps. The only thing I wasnt too fond about is that thier bar/lounge was open for a short time. 5 pm to 10 pm. After checking in, I was looking forward to a cocktail after traveling, but had to wait til 5. Upon returning to the hotel, a nightcap would have been a great way to end a perfect day. If the bar was open earlier in the day and closed later than 10 pm, I would have no problems with this hotel. I will definately be staying here again the next time I return to the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

i personally like this place, we stayed here a few times, nice and clean rooms. CAN get a little busy but overall i would stay here again. the staff is friendly, and lounge is decorated well as well as the bar. great place to have drinks before heading out, or stay there for the night.
breakfast is horrible, stay away!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Vaughan Mills, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for coming back to Aloft Vaughan Mills again and again - we truly appreciate our loyal customers. Re:fuel is a grab n' go eatery, but we apologize that breakfast has not met your expectations. If your travels bring you back to Vaughan, we would love to see you again. Thanks!
ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

We had a great stay. Most of the staff were great. It would be good to have a directory of where things are in the Hotel. Very modern and clean. We also met some great people. Vaughan Mills mall is a five min walk so if you like to shop what better place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you kindly for leaving us a review on TripAdvisor. Our team is always learning how we can improve the hotel - and we thank you for letting us know that a directory would be helpful. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again soon!

Been to Aloft Vaughan Mills? Share your experiences!