“Lamb is not THAT hard to cook lol” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Lamb is not THAT hard to cook lol”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Went to Milestones for a fun night out with my lady- ordered lamb- medium rare- hot well done- sent it back got Blue- pretty silly. Wait staff was great- kitchen not do much... Proceed with caution.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Barrie
“gluten-free goodness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

I chose a pasta dish and they substituted the noodles with rice noodles and it was so good, I couldn't do this dish at home! Yum! The only gluten-free dessert was awesome, the crust was made with pecans and butter, the filling was a ganache and our waiter suggested to ask for caramel with it and we did. We shared it and it was delicious and sweet! Something I could probably do at home. It's a bit expensive but worth it for the quality of the food.
oh! ya and the bathroom was like a spa! Super nice!

• Visited February 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Good for a date night or quick drink”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

I've been to this location a few times. It's good for a date night, quieter atmosphere than similar restaurant. If there was a waits, I've never had to wait too long for a table. I've also been to this location with friends in their lounge it's a nice atmosphere for pre-drinks before we head out for the night. Both lounge and dining are quiet enough, food is good, my only complaint would be this summer I dined with my partner and the location was out of chicken...all chicken (for salad, pastas etc.) for someone that doesn't eat beef or pork this limited options, but their seafood is good enough that I didn't mind too much.

• Visited July 2011
Toronto, Canada
“Nice atmosphere, delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I've eaten at this location a couple of times and I've always had a pleasant experience. Good lunch menu, and cozy environment. Red curry chicken and Shanghai noodle stir fry are my favourites!

• Visited November 2010