“Good food ... but far too loud” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Top Choice Award Winner 2009, 2010
Toronto
“Good food ... but far too loud”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Limited but interesting menu. Very attentive service. It's a small restaurant so reservations are a must on the weekend. The only drawback is between the live music and small open space, it's almost impossible to carry on a conversation with the people on the opposite side of the table!

Visited October 2013

Woodbridge, Canada
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Saturday was our first visit to Vinsanto. What a great surprise. Service...superb. Food...spectacular. Atmosphere...wonderful. A great restaurant experience with my family (boys are 20 and 12). I will not hesitate to return with my family or friends again in the near future. I had the best rib eye steak I have ever had anywhere in the world. Make a reservation and go! Cheers

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Favourite new restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I went here to celebrate our anniversary and it was the first time we've been to Vinsanto's and the experience was amazing. The atmosphere was very romantic & decor was very classy & modern. We were given a great table to see & hear the smooth jazz players who were very good & entertaining. The open patio gave us a beautiful view of the sunset. The service was outstanding - even John the owner came by to our table to shake our hands and welcome us to his establishment. The bread was so fresh, the wine sweet, the salad crisp, the chicken succulent & the steak flavourful which melted in your mouth. The food was by far the best ever! Worth a try & the experience. We had a groupon & was not treated any differently. We would go back even without a groupon.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto ON
“Decent Italian Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Excellent penne alla vodka and a strip loin cooked perfectly as requested. The compliementary warm bread would have been great had the pieces not been burnt. Considering the restaurant was packed on my visit, the service was fair. The highlight of the visit was enjoying the fantastic performance by Errol Fisher and the wonderful music of his two band members.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hong Kong, China
“quality has dropped”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I wrote great reviews about this restaurant before but my most recent experience let me down.

The lobster linguine came in luke warm!

The pizza was not as crispy as before!

As a result, this restaurant has now become a normal Italian restaurant with below average quality .

I was looking forward to a wonderful meal with my friends and they are all disappointed . What happened?

Sad!