“Great family fun!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Canada's Wonderland

Canada's Wonderland
9580 Jane St., Vaughan, Ontario L6A 1S6, Canada (Formerly Paramount Canada's Wonderland)
+1 905-832-7000
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 8 Attractions in Vaughan
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Canada's Wonderland is home to the most exhilarating collection of rides, roller coasters and water park fun in all of Canada. Located just North of Toronto, the park features 69 exciting rides including Leviathan - Canada's tallest and fastest rollercoaster. New for 2014, experience Wonder Mountain's Guardian - an interactive 4D dark ride. Kids can unearth fossils inside Dinosaurs Alive! - A seven acre animatronic dinosaur park featuring over 40 life-sized dinosaurs. Starlight Spectacular, a multidimensional light and sound experience will amaze guests nightly throughout the summer. On weekends in October, celebrate Halloween fun with Camp Spooky and Halloween Haunt. For more information or to purchase tickets for as low as $39.99, plus HST, please visit our website.
Bridgewater, Canada
104 attraction reviews
“Great family fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Not sure why there are negative reviews of this park... it's awesome! The thrill rides are great and the coasters are spectacular! I'm sure the weekends get really busy and line ups can be a pain, so plan to go during the week day... and go early. We did 2 days, first day we arrived late morning to ample crowds but still had fun. Second day we went 1/2 hour before the gates opened, turned left inside the park, and went to ride the Behemoth (2nd largest roller coaster in the park) 4 times in 20 minutes while everybody else turned right to line up for the Leviathan. Then worked our way back through the rest of the park. Line up for the Leviathan was usually around 45-60 min wait, but quite frankly worth it. Yes the food is expensive here, it is at all theme parks, Canada's Wonderland is no different. As a good comparison, we've taken our kids to Disney World twice (all the different Disney theme parks) and hands down this beat Disney from a value perspective. Universal Studios and Busch Gardens would be good comparisons. All in all we really enjoyed this park. Highly recommended!

Visited August 2013

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Georgetown, Guyana
7 attraction reviews
“Great way to spend a day with family or friends.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I probably visited Wonderland twice during my stay in Toronto as an international student. The park had everything you would expect an amusement park to have: rides (duh), restaurants, washrooms, water parks, etc. The most thrilling ride I ever went on was the Behemoth. I immediately regretted it once we had gotten to the top. You could see probably 50 miles away.

Anyway, awesome place to spend a day with family, friends or a date.

Last visit was sometime in 2012 or 2011.

Visited February 2013
Newark, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
“Best Amusement Park in Canada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Great theme park with awesome thrilling rides. We entered the theme park with the expectation that we will have some good time and believe me we had greatttt time at the park.. we spent the complete day there and were exhausted, there are some great thrilling rides for example Behemoth,Drop Tower and Psyclone.
There are rides for the complete family good amount of shopping and food available as well.
Would recommend everyone to go there and have some fun time with family and friends!!!

Visited August 2013
Naas, Ireland
“If you're in the area I'd recommend it!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

This park was pretty good to be honest. I went with my family and my aunties and uncles. We got to the park at around 9 or 10 in the morning and didn't leave until around 8 that evening. The tickets were a little bit pricey but we booked online and got a "Fast Pass" package where we could skip the queue of all the rides & we also got a large plastic cup we could keep & get a refill for free anywhere in the park. Its expensive enough but so worth it.

We went in June so the weather was nice & hot. When we seen that there was a waterpark we said we would head there first as it was located towards the back of the park. By heading there first there was no queues and we more or less had the waterpark to ourselves! The only issue I had with the waterpark was the locker areas. You'd pay around $10 for a locker & then realise that there are absolutely tiny! We ended up having to put some our stuff in our aunties lockers as they didn't bring as much. It was ridiculous! If you are nervous about swimming there is no problem as there are lifeguards everywhere! You are in safe hands. The waterslides that are there are really good and there is a good few them for all ages.

We noticed that there was crowds starting to turn up at the waterpark after an hour or two so we said we would head on to the rest of the park. We noticed that some of the rides were quite old and we a bit uneasy with people with a sensitive back, although they didn't have a sensitive back before they got on the ride! I absolutely love rollercoasters but I have never been on a ride that was actually painful! I definitely would not recommend the "Flight Deck" for anyone, I thought I was going to break my neck on it! The park could do with a few updates on some rollercoasters. Although there are some excellent rollercoasters in the park, my favourite being the "Behemoth". I loved it! There are a good few rides for adrenaline seekers but there is also rides for the younger ones as well and there was loads for them!

The park overall was quite good and if you love rollercoasters I'd recommend it. The park has some fantastic scenery including the massive waterfall at the entrance to the park and all the lovely flowers as well! I'd recommend the Fast Pass & go for 1 day. Its pricey but worth it. Hope this helps!

Visited June 2013
Montreal, Canada
33 attraction reviews
“The best theme park on Canada's east coast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I love this place! Sure it's busy but what amusement park isn't. It is quite pricey though so try to get your tickets online for a little savings. The waterfall at the entrance is spectacular with all the pretty flowers in front. The rides are awesome and there really is something for everyone. I love the fact that there is also a water park, so if it gets too hot at least you have that option as well. Will definitely go back again next year!

Visited July 2013