“Excellent hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan to your Saves list
Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3600 Steeles Avenue West, Vaughan, Ontario L4L 8P5, Canada (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #8 of 12 hotels in Vaughan
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

The service and staff at this hotel are top notch. They are in the process of renovating all the rooms and I got a quick glance of one of the new rooms. Very nice and modern. I really can't say enough about the staff. They bend over backwards to be helpful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

150 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Vaughan, Canada

The staff .... GREAT!
As a very frequent traveler, I look forward to my visit to Toronto so I can stay with the folks at the Extended Stay - Vaughan. Sorry I can only visit twice a year! I have been staying with the folks in Vaughan since 2007 on a semi-annual visit, longest visit was was twenty eight days streight, most of my visits have only been for four or five days at a time. Each time I find the same level of service and very friendly and helpfull staff members. Even during the rentovation of he hotel there was no change in the service.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Toronto - Vaughan. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

our daughters wedding was held at the destiny banquet hall just down the road from this hotel, so decided to book a block of rooms for the bridal party, family and friends to ensure that they could relax and not drive. they had a shuttle from the hotel to the venue that was a real bonus! the rooms we all suites with seperate bedrooms, another bonus for socializing before the cerimony and after the reception. very helpfull staff and clean rooms. 24 hour store was cool. the contenental breakfast was really required after a night of fun! my wife and i have traveled extensivley and stayed in many different hotels. this one rates right up there with the best.

the bears.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Halifax
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

As a business traveller spending 200+ nights each year in a hotel room I have strong views on accommodations. This property has lovely room upgrade/renovation completed since my last stay. Staff is very attentive with extremely personalized service. I send my staff here and stay at this location myself for the excellent service and value.

Strathroy, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

this is difficult to write. i'm super dissapointed in the hotel, not the staff they were excellent. i booked with them because we had stayed there before and were very happy. so i booked again with them. we went to canada's wonderland all day till close so of course we came back to the hotel exhausted. we were pleasently surprised when they told us they up graded our room at no charge. wow how nice i even told them i would write a nice review on trip advisor. so we went up to our room to settle in for the nite and my daughter yelled out for my husband there was a big bug crawly up the wall. it would be no big deal if it was a spider or something of that nature but it was a huge cockroach. eeewww i flipped. my husband went down stairs and brought the now squished bug to the front desk, they said there was nothing they could do at that moment, the hotel was full and they wouldn't be able to call the manager till morning. i wanted to leave. but where could we go at that time of nite. so my sweet husband did a check of the room and beds. it was clear. but none of us slept well with the thought of bugs crawly all over us through the nite. the next morning my husband went to deal with the front desk. the best they said they could do is give us a refund of $50.00. don't get me wrong, but i think a full refund should have been in order and an apology. we lost a nite of sleep. i had to drive to niagara for our next stay. i was super exaushted. i will not stay there again i can deal with certian types of bugs and critters because we travell alot and it's to be expected but not cockroaches. nope no dice.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Nancy - I recently received a copy of your review for our hotel. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

As this hotel’s manager, I challenge our staff to continually improve the experience of our guests. This includes offering friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings. Please know that our company has strict cleanliness policies outlining when housekeeping happens, the checklist they follow and how inspections are done afterwards by Manager's like myself. Because of these stringent guidelines, we consider our hotel to be in top-notch shape; however, it seems we failed in providing this during your second stay with us.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope that you would give us the pleasure of having you for a third time as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I am business traveler and I travel regularly. I am pretty impressed with this hotel. They have a small shop which sells snacks and drinks. Breakfast is good. The staff was really helpful. The service was excellent. They provide dinner from Mon-Thursday, which is nice of them/

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide each of our guests with 100% satisfaction; we know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you. It is very rewarding to know that we attained this goal and exceeded your expectations.

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

The hotel was nice, clean and at your service. Not to mention low rates! Great location. Easy check in & check out with no problems. Front desk was awesome. Very polite and made you feel welcomed! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, responded to this review, July 31, 2012

Been to Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan? Share your experiences!