“What a breath of Fresh air” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre

You added Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre to your Saves list
Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Bass Pro Mills Dr, Vaughan, Ontario L4K 0B9, Canada   |
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Vaughan
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“What a breath of Fresh air”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

We stayed at another hotel in the area and found 2 used condoms in the room, which made us check out and in search of another hotel, And we found you Novotel. From the second we walked into the lobby we knew we where home. The staff was so friendly and accomadating. I was in vaughan for business but took my family with me, so they where the ones who suggusted activites for my wife and kids while I was in meetings. Lego land was great and to watch the movie and then go there was wonderful for the kids. I loved the modern look of the hotel and rooms, very very clean unlike other hotels. The restaurant inside, I believe called the Trio was amazing from the service to the food. The Server Joe needs a raise, he was amazing. He took care of my wife and kids with their orders and special requests. And remebered our names when he saw us again the next day when checking out. We will be back in the summer and will stay only at NOVOTEL!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Frank R, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear danny L,

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review the Hotel. I am happy to see that we were able to accommodate you and the family while you were on business. LEGOLAND Discover Centre is truly a great experience for the kids and glad it tied in nicely after watching the movie.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

Frank Russo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I am a business traveller so I frequently visit the city. Since the time I have started staying in Novotel, Vaughan, this has now become my permanent choice. The rooms are spacious, clean and modern. I usually dine in the Trio restaurant in evenings and the staff is super cool. They are friendly yet professional. Extremely prompt in service and make you feel very comfortable. They have always taken very good care of me and now I even know their names. The food is delicious and portion sizes are good. Overall, great experience everytime so much so that I look forward to my next visit. I would recommend everybody to try the special experience.

J.White

Dear J W,

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review the Hotel. I am happy to see that we have gained your confidence and each visit is a great experience.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Friendly, attentive, caring service. Staff really care. We spent 2 nights and our high expectations were met above & beyond. Friendly & cordial staff which remembered our names, and followed up about our comfort. It's the personal attention & all the little extra touches that made it special. We had drinks & appetizers in the hotel Trio Bar/Restaurant, it has a nice atmosphere. Great communication between staff members makes all request easy with a touch detailed care and special treatment: They always get it done right the 1st time with a genuine smile on their faces. Overall a great experience and we look forward to going back again soon hopefully.business.

Room Tip: I would suggest 6th floor
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Michele S,

Great to see that our team was able to go the extra mile and provide you with a great overall experience. Thank you for taking the time to rate the hotel.

Looking forward to your next stay with us.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed at Novotel Vaughan for a lengthy business stay, but the incredible staff made me feel right at home.
The rooms are modern, spacious and clean, with a very comfortable bed and a large bathroom equipped with a "rainforest shower". Extra amenities were always provided on request. My only quibble was that the air in the room was a little dry.
I don't quite understand some of the other reviews, because I absolutely loved the restaurant. The staff were always professional and willing to go the extra mile, and the menu was varied and delicious. It was so nice to come back from a hard days work, and be greeted with a smile and excellent service.
There is a gym and a pool on site, and as I came to discover, a very good yoga school across the road. The hotel is located close to the Vaughan mills mall, and a 2 minute drive from Canada's Wonderland, so a great location for a weekend getaway.
I can't thank the staff enough for making my stay an extremely enjoyable one, and definitely recommend this hotel for anyone coming to Vaughan.

Dear Jessica D,

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review the Hotel. It is great to see that we were able to make this your home away from home especially when you need to be away for a lengthy business trip. We appreciate the high recommendation for anyone coming to this area.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I work in the vicinity of the hotel and often use the facility for business lunches or to stay in the area when working late.

Food is exceptional of a regional hotel and the rooms comfortable and well appointed. A restful stay and pleasant staff combine for a most enjoyable reprieve from everyday work.

Room Tip: Western view is the best.... always ask for a room with their custom shower vs. tub
Dear Sam M,

I am happy to see that you had a wonderful experience and found our restaurant Trio exceptional. Thank you for taking the time and rating the Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

We spent three nights at this hotel very recently, and we had poor customer service from the second we passed through the doors....extremely long check in, no trolleys for luggage, rude front desk woman, no parking, .....some of the staff did try to make up for the extreme shortfalls of others, but I would never recommend this hotel to anyone, and will also be telling those travelling to the area to avoid this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Frank R, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Jennifer K,

I am sorry that your experience did not fully meet your expectations from the moment you walked into the Hotel. Please allow me to express my most sincere apologies.

Our relationship with our guests is of paramount importance and I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further, please contact me at frank.russo@accor.com

We are hopeful that you will present us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

London, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Hotel is in a great location, close to shopping and the 400. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable but could be cleaned better since a found a pair of women's underwear behind the fridge when plugging in my phone. The service at the hotel restaurant was horrendous on every visit. The waiters were not professional and did not seem like they knew what they were doing on each occasion. Waiting approximately 35 mins for my first and only drink each night was not acceptable. A non-negotiable gratuity of 15% was automatically implemented on each bill (one for liquor and the other for food) which was for 2 people dining. The food also came in very small portions and was extremely over priced.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Supreme Burger,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay. I am sorry that your experience did not fully meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my most sincere apologies.

Our relationship with our guests is of paramount importance. If you would like to discuss further, please contact me at frank.russo@accor.com

Frank Russo

Been to Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre? Share your experiences!