“Very clean and comfortable.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre

You added Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre to your Saves list
Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Bass Pro Mills Dr, Vaughan, Ontario L4K 0B9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Get our Winter offer!
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Vaughan
Arnprior
“Very clean and comfortable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights. Beds were clean (and believe me I checked) and comfy. I would go back again.
I don't like staying in hotels but this one has certainly been a wonderful experience for me. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2013
Frank R, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Jennkins73,

I am happy to see that we earned your confidence and appreicate the high recommendation. Thank you for taking the time to rate and review the Hotel.

Looking forward to your return visit

Frank Russo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Oakville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have stayed at 4* hotels that are not as nice as this. It is really a 3.5 or a 4 star hotel at a 3 star price. The rooms are modern and very comfortable and the location is great (steps from Vaughan Mills mall and a two minute drive to Canada's Wonderland). I am very, very impressed with this hotel and their courteous staff. Would definitely stay again and feel very comfortable recommending it to others.
I have read some comments that the pool is too small, but I have to disagree. I spent quite a bit of time in the pool and It looks like your standard 12x24 ft. pool. The hot tub is also a nice bonus.
The hotel exceeded all my expectations, which is always a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Trotter12,

Thank you very much for the high recommendation. It is great to see that our team was able to exceed your expectations. Appreciate the comment on the pool. You were close...it is in fact 39x17ft.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stayed at this hotel specifically because it was close to Canada's Wonderland. We booked it through booking.com and I thought I detected some rudeness upon checking in once the front desk person brought up our reservation and realized we received a discount, but I'm not entirely sure. Anyway this hotel is new, modern, clean, roomy, and the bed was super comfortable. We stayed for 3 nights and ate at the restaurant a few times and everything we ordered was great and the server was great. Ordered room service and that too was great, although the delivery person didn't inform me that the tip was already included in the bill, so I ended up tipping twice. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear jytymy,

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review the Hotel. I appreciate the comments regarding your service and will be sure to share this with the team. We will look forward to your return visit next year when Wonderland opens for the season.

Youngstown, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Very clean and friendly hotel. They have a bar and a snacks store but no resturant. There is a huge outlet shopping mall directly across the street with shopping and plenty of yummy places to eat. Nice indoor pool, not to big but big enough. You will get a great nights sleep here, there is really nothing outside to bother you.

Room Tip: Nice view from both sides and FREE parking.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Chucky1964

Thank you for the your comments and rating of the Hotel. It is great to see that you found our hotel and location convenient however sorry that you did not notice our full service restaurant which is located on the main floor open for Full Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner along with Room Service.

We look forward to you next stay with us.

Regards,

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have only one complaint about my stay at this hotel... I found the bed too soft to sleep on. Other than that, my partner and I were very satisfied with our stay. The location was great. We were attending a wedding up the street. The service by the hotel staff was good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Frank R, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Dear Marjo6273

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hotel. It was great to see that overall you had a good experience with the exception of the bed being a bit soft. This may be due to the fact that we are using a pillow top mattress.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back some time soon

kindest regards,

Frank Russo

Been to Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre? Share your experiences!