“Great Date” 5 of 5 stars

519 688 9393
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Tillsonburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Jarvis, ON
“Great Date”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

This place runs an awesome date night specia withl good food and good service . We also love the Sunday brunches

Visited August 2012

Mississauga, Canada
“Sophisticated bar/grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Both food and service were both excellent, a prime spot to entertain family or business guests. Portion sizes unexpectedly good. Bar pricing is pushing the envelope although not exhorbitant yet. For dinner, it's a notch above everything else in town but be prepared to pay for it.

Visited September 2012
Toronto
“Upscale casual dining in a small town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Very good food, nice servers, reasonable prices. A nice night out. Went there for a family function, and rented a private room. Other than the room being noisy due to the echoing from the walls, we all had a great time.

Visited November 2011
“A nice change”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

Place is nice, good atmosphere. Food was good and service was acceptable. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here but it was a nice change from all the chain restaurants. A positive experience.

Tillsonburg, Canada
“Great food, great atmosphere and very reasonable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I moved to Tillsonburg less than a year ago and since moving to Tillsonburg, I have been to Niko's several times for dinner and lunch. First of all, it's nice to have a place in Tillsonburg that is a bit more upscale--in atmosphere and food, not price--and offers more than typical family restaurant/diner fare like most restaurants in the area. My husband and I went there for our anniversary dinner, we took my aunt and uncle for their anniversary dinner, and we've been several times for lunch, once for my mom's birthday but whether we've been for a special occasion or just for a meal, Niko's has never disappointed!

They have a wonderful wine selection and on one occasion, even though it wasn't on their menu, our server, who incidentally was also the owner, Leesa, googled the recipe for and made me an Amaretto Sour. It was delish! The next time we were in, she remembered and offered to make me another.

The food is always great. Whether I've been there for lunch and just ordered one of their delicious wraps or for dinner and ordered the wonderful souvlaki, it has consistently been great.

So, if you're ever in the Tillsonburg area and are looking for a delicious meal at a relaxed yet elegant restaurant for a reasonable price, Niko's is the place for you! If you're with your sweetheart and it's a Thursday night, check out their date night menu...two can dine for $30!!!

• Visited May 2012