“Worst Service!!! TERRIBLE STAFF” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai, Hong Kong
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout, Delivery
Port Elgin, Ontario, Canada
“Worst Service!!! TERRIBLE STAFF”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have attended this restaurant before and had great meals. My Complaints with this restaurant stem from the extremely terrible customer service. I attended the restaurant and was told I required a reservation. To which I said that is alright I can come back another time. The waitress insisted on us staying to which we agreed. We were seated at a table and given Menu's. We sat for over 20 min's and was flat out ignored. we never even had a glass of water brought to the table or friendly hello from a waitress. I am in business in town as well and when I make a customer service mistake I am expected to make good on it. To which I will always give my best foot forward and attempt to help my customers. After Waiting for 25 min's without as much as a glass of water we put our coats on and left!!!!

Other members of my family have attended the restaurant and have had meal's forgotten and other simple things not taken care of properly. I don't normally complain but since I was shocked to recieve such treatment it was necessary. We attended another local restaurant that same evening and were treated with amazing service.

Word of Advice: It is not the customers who are happy that normally tell thier friends and send you more customers its the customers like myself who had terrible service who will make it known in the community.

• Visited February 2013

Goderich
“Cottage in Oliphant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I have a cottage in Oliphant and often eat out when we are there. Enchanted Fusion has become one of our favorite stops. The service is always friendly and welcoming and the smiles genuine. The menu is extensive and has enough variety to cater to everyone's tastes. Our experiences have always been pleasant with the food being consistently good and the portions a good value for the price, which we find very reasonable. I would recommend this venue to anyone wanting a good meal in a clean calm atmosphere with attentive staff only too happy to make your visit a memorable one. The sign outside says it all!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kincardine, Canada
“SIMPLY THE # 1 ASIAN FOOD IN THE COUNTY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Colin and his staff are awesome and the food simply ROCKS.

love the crab and cream cheese stuffed wontons and bbq ribs for an appy

and if you have ever lived in Alberta....THIS PLACE HAS THE REAL DEAL GINGER BEEF

also great noodle dishes and last but not least YOU HAVE TO TRY THE SIZZLING PLATE entrees

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
“Expected More but it was just Ordinary”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Last week end my partner and I and another couple ate at the Enchanted Fusion. I had heard so much about it. How good the food was, how great the service was, how you had to make reservations because it was so packed. Well that was not my experience.
They've done a nice job of redecorating the restaurant that was there before them and it was clean. Those are the two best things I can say about it. They're menu was extensive but nothing out of the ordinary for a Chinese Food Restaurant. The glass of wine they served me was way too warm that I had to put ice in it from my glass of water. The wonton soup was okay. I had big pieces of pork in it that weren't very tender and the broth was too dark. My main order which was shrimp, scallops, veggies with noodles served in a noodle basket was okay. It was not bad food ... it was just very plain. Everyone else's food looked good but no one was doing the "OMG, this is so good thing".
When I got up to go to the washroom you have to go past the service bar where all the servers get their cutlery and stuff and there were servers wolfing food down in between serving customers. I could see if it was later in the evening but it was only around 7:30 p.m.
We didn't have any dessert and I would not go back. We drove from Owen Sound and were very disappointed because we have good Chinese Food Restaurants in Owen Sound, The Channing being one of them. Maybe it's the only Chinese Food Restaurant in the Southampton area and this is why the locals think it's so good??

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wingham, Canada
“Surprisingly good!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I would not have picked this restaurant from the outside , but it is deceiving. the inside is clean, and freshly done, service was very friendly and helpful. Visited with a friend, we shared the Thai mango salad, excellent!! The had the dinner for 2 which had spring rolls, made there and very good, pad Thai, the only thing I was disappointed in, had a over sweet sauce that just swamped everything, chicken balls, which each had a big piece of chicken in, and some very good fried rice, there was lots of food for 2 people, included 12 chicken balls! We took home lots for another person, and the meal for 2 was less than $25 , out total bill with our salad and drinks was about $40 , so great value. I wish the menu offered more of the traditional Thai, but maybe that will happen yet, I would definitely go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere