“Will Not Be Back” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Guelph, Canada
“Will Not Be Back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

We will never go back or recommend this place,way over priced for what you get.The food is garbage i would not feed it to my dog.I cant believe in a small town that they survive.

Visited August 2011

Bowie, MD
“My aunt had gluten free pizza first time in 4 years, was thrilled”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

I took my mom and aunt during our vacation. They both absolutely loved it! My aunt and I had gluten free pizza. Lots of topping choices. I had shrimp. They did forget my sun dried tomatoes. They have a buffet... pizza, pasta, soups, salads, for $12.99. They bring out a little pizza at a time. Menu has carb free options, such as skillets with proteins and vegetables, and salads. My mom got an "ultimate" pizza, pasta salad, and we shared a chocolate lava type dessert... wow! Place is not my personal favorite, but they absolutely loved it. Good varied menu, something for everyone.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
toronto
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2008

It has been a long time since I have visited Pizza Delight. The atmosphere is light, not stuffy at all. This is a very clean restaurant, with awesome food and very friendly servers. The servers went out of their way to meet my families needs....Pizza Delight is a place where we will continue to go year after year.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great for kids Birthdays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2008