“Casually fine dining” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Wadsworth, Ohio
“Casually fine dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Modern european understated decor make a former home a comfortable dining experience. Inspired chef's choices from small but excellent menu lived up to high expectations. Schnitzel is as good as any we've had, paired with a simple but deliciously fresh summer salad of garden-fresh tomatoes. Charcuterie was also delicious and reminiscent of a welcoming European family feast. A small wine list nevertheless gave a nice compliment to the meal. Dessert and coffee was rich and a fitting touch to end the evening.

Visited July 2013

Port Elgin, Canada
“Wish I Could Lick the Plate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have never had a bad experience dining here. I never worry that the menu will not satisfy my appetite. Every bite makes me want the next bite. The service is top notch. My only disappointment is that they no longer serve lunch...haven't for a few years. Everything is prepared from scratch. I recommend this place to everyone who travels through my town...I work at a motel here. I have yet to have anyone feeling let down by the recommendation. They always return to the motel with a thanks and a big smile on their face.

• Visited July 2013
Burlington, Canada
“high end cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

this was our first Andres dinner and it wont be our last. The schnitzel is the house specialty
and it was super, just like in Switzerland. Service was cordial and efficient, The chef has extensive experience and rave reviews.

• Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Always delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Never had a bad experience at Andre's. Excellent food, atmosphere and service. Menu has an option for everyone. Dishes are always filled with flavour. Will be back!

• Visited June 2013
Ontario
“Excellent Staff and Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Dinner last week at Andre's was fantastic. We usually dine there two or three times a year, but are hoping to visit the area (and Andre's) more often. The food was excellent, but what has always made the difference at Andre's is the incredible customer service, and last week was no exception. Our server was more than helpful with my dietary restrictions, and she made sure that I had very good meal options even through I was avoiding dairy. Both my husband and I had steak, which was cooked perfectly. If I had left room for dessert, our server would have had the chef put together a fruit-type dessert for me, which they have done a great job on during previous visits.

We have found it best to call ahead for reservations, and if you dine reasonably early, you will still have time to make it back down to the beach to watch the incredible Port Elgin and Southampton sunsets. Or you could watch the sunset first. Enjoy.

• Visited May 2013