“An excellent day” 5 of 5 stars
Review of HorsePlay Niagara

HorsePlay Niagara
Hwy # 3, west of Port Colborne | 11061 Ellsworth Rd. N. Wainfleet, Port Colborne, Ontario L3K 5V4, Canada
+1 905-834-2380
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Horseback Riding Stables
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Horseback ride along the beach in Niagara, near Toronto, Hamilton and Buffalo. Discover the local beauty while horseback riding one of our well-trained horses. Horseback Ride on our one and two hour horseback rides, Sunset trail rides and Romance packages. Horseback ride along the Trans-Canada Trail viewing the wildlife on quiet paths along scenic lakes or beaches. Great for first time horseback riders or more experienced riders.
Newmarket, Canada
“An excellent day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 NEW

This was my girlfriend's first experience on a horse and she had a fantastic time. Thank you Horseplay for making this an excellent start to our Niagara region holiday.

Visited July 2014

Jersey City, New Jersey
“Great time with family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 NEW

My family and I took the 11/2 hour beach ride to Lake Erie. My daughter and I ride but my 2 sons and husband don't. I was a little apprehensive since my 12yo is mildly autistic. The staff were wonderful with him! He is still talking about it 2 weeks later. He wants to learn how to ride now.

This was one of the highlights of our vacation to Niagara Falls.The staff were well informed and friendly, the scenery was interesting and beautiful. We are excited to ride again next year!

“Great Ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 NEW

I took my man for a ride for his birthday. We both loved it. Great ride. Great scenery. Great tour guide. Staff was friendly and very accommodating. I will be back!!!!

Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Family Ride -fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

My family of 5 took an hour long family trail ride at the Niagara Falls location. Our group was rounded out with 7 of our friends. We had a varied amount of riding experience, mostly none to little. Age range was 6-50. Everyone was matched to a horse that suited them. Our tour guides were friendly and knowledgeable and knew when to give a little extra help to one of our more timid riders. Horse back riding has been on our summer bucket list for a few years and I am so glad that we finally did it at HorsePlay - from start to finish, the staff was friendly, informative, helpful and considerate. I have no complaints and my whole family is ready and eager to do it again!

Burlington, Canada
“Great way to spend an afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

For my sister's birthday, (and I won't say how old!), she wanted to go horseback riding. She found this stable on line and she chose the beach ride. So 4 of us headed off to Port Colbourne. It was a much larger operation than the ones we have been to around Hamilton, with an average of 20-25 riders per group. However the staff are very organized and take care to match riders with varying degrees of experience with their horses. They take the time to help you up, adjust stirrups, and give brief instruction. The ride to the beach is primarily on a rail trail with a few trots here and there. Then there is a short ride on the beach of Lake Erie including a walk in the water where they stop for a few minutes while the staff take group pictures for you. This was really nice for us to have great pictures of the 4 of us. The ride back to the stable is more like a typical trail ride on winding trails though the woods. We were amazed at how well behaved all the horses were in such a large group. We were also told that all the horses are rescues, so we felt good about supporting an operation that saves these wonderful animals. Thank you Horseplay for making my sister's birthday a great day. We'll be back for the sunset ride!

HorsePlay1, Manager at HorsePlay Niagara, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for your review. I am glad we were able to help make your sister's Birthday a memorable one and I hope we will see you again soon!