“A great summer memory for kids!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of HorsePlay Niagara

HorsePlay Niagara
Hwy # 3, west of Port Colborne | 11061 Ellsworth Rd. N. Wainfleet, Port Colborne, Ontario L3K 5V4, Canada
+1 905-834-2380
and up
Ranked #1 of 13 Activities in Port Colborne
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Horseback ride along the beach in Niagara, near Toronto, Hamilton and Buffalo. Discover the local beauty while horseback riding one of our well-trained horses. Horseback Ride on our one and two hour horseback rides, Sunset trail rides and Romance packages. Horseback ride along the Trans-Canada Trail viewing the wildlife on quiet paths along scenic lakes or beaches. Great for first time horseback riders or more experienced riders.
Getzville
“A great summer memory for kids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

A friend and I took our 5 children (ages 14, 13, 12, 11 & 8) to Horseplay for a summer adventure. Sharon and Karen were great with all of them! My daughter was the youngest and had never ridden before. Sharon took her to the front of the line and talked her through the whole thing. I was more nervous than my daughter! The other kids (2 boys and 2 girls) loved when the horses trotted and laughed the whole time! The horses were so well-behaved and did exactly what the horse in front of them did! It was incredible! It is an expensive outing but sure beats the arcade! It was definitely a fun summer memory for our suburban kids!

Visited August 2012

Toronto, Canada
“A wonderful experience indeed which was made more enjoyable because of the interesting and friendly guides.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

The evening ride was great. Lovely visit to the beach and past the quarry and informative narrative given. My daughter and i had a wonderful time sharing this experience together! Thanks Horseplay! We WILL be back! - Eugenie and Kiana Landry , Stouffville, Ontario

Rochester, New York
4 attraction reviews
“Great ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

A great place for a ride! My husband & I booked a 1 hour advance ride. When I booked the ride I mentioned that I love riding a big horse an wasn't disappointed with Tiny and Rolo. I also mentioned that my husband did have back issues which may effect the galloping done in the adance ride, When we checked in they were very friendly and said they could take us out then even though we had arrived very early for our booking time. They borught out our horses Our guide, Karen, assisted in finding the correct fitting helmets, sadlded us up, and we were off. She made the ride pleasent, was very informative about the beautiful area, and really took time to make sure my husband was ok. We rode through woods, by fileds, a pond where there were young deer, and nice trotting/galloping fileds I will definitely book a ride with them again and for a longer ride time. This stable is clean, the horses well kept and trained, and the employees were wonderful!! Highly recommended!!!

Visited August 2012
“It was a great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

I took my daughter for a day trip during our stay at Sherkston Shores...just 10 min down the road. It was a great experience. Loved it!!! My daughter rode Durango & I was on Grover. Wonderful horses, beautiful scenery...well worth the experience! Next year, we'll try the sunset ride.

“Awesome experience and everyone should eperience it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

As a surprise I took my boyfriend for his birthday, it was something he wanted to try. I myself was a little scared. The staff did an excellent job in making us feel comfortable. We went on the sunset trail ride and it was beautiful. The name of my horse was Elmo and was very gentle and followed my direction very well. We will definitely do this again!!!!!