“Wow!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Wow!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

About sums up my review of this restaurant!! Someone told us to try it out and I was a bit skeptical at first. (I thought, what kind of good restaurant would go to Pt. Colborne?) Boy I'm so glad I went. The food was absolutely delicious. Best butter chicken I have ever had. There were 5 of us so we had varied meals that we shared. It was heaven. All of it!! I wish I would have gotten the name of the waitress. She was awesome. The service was second to NONE! We will be going back.........again and again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Great food and wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I've never been to a restaurant with this variety of food before. I've been going to Buddha pretty much since it opened, and it is the best (only?) reason to go to Port Colborne. :-) The food is fantastic and so is the wine, and it's even better during patio season. My only complaint is that I wish the restaurant was a bit bigger. :-)

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fonthill, ON
“Smokin' Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

so happy to have found this hidden treasure in Port Colborne. Is it a little rough around the edges, yes. Is it easy to overlook once you taste the food, definitely. This restaurant is packed with character and flavour...meaning it gets crowded very quickly - make a reservation. Seats about 40 people and let me tell you on Friday night every seat was filled with people waiting and take out orders keeping them busy as well! Can't say enough about how great the food was - husband loved the fish cakes and I am still wanting more of the Chevon Roti (spicy morsels of goat goodness)! Try the appetizer trio plate (you get to select 3 of the large selection of appetizers to sample) - get ready for a real treat! The hot and sour soup is meant only for lovers of the most flavourful heat and the mango salad is truly refreshing. Can't wait to go again and try something new. The kitchen is small, the staff work hard, and you may have to wait a while for your food, but definitely worth it. Can't wait to go back when the patio is open.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Port Colborne, Canada
“Excellent food and unique menu.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We are locals and always enjoy going to the "buda" the food is always great! Highly recommended love the local bands and patio in the summer months

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port Colborne, Canada
“Love the Buddha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have celiac disease and being able to dine out is always a concern...never an issue with Kevin and his staff.

Visited February 2013