“Love the Buddha” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Port Colborne, Canada
“Love the Buddha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have celiac disease and being able to dine out is always a concern...never an issue with Kevin and his staff.

Visited February 2013

91% Recommend
Dunnville, Canada
“Love the Asian fusion food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great Pad Thai, Peanut butter curry, well almost anything there is great. The restaurant is very small so make reservations. During the summer, its nice to eat out on the patio. Owner provides wonderful catering, we've used his services several times, just terrific and you get great value for your money!!

Visited November 2012
Wainfleet, Ontario, Canada
“great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We enjoy going to Smokin' Budda to have different food. It's not the just the same old food. We enjoy it every year and sample it at HH Knoll park.

Visited July 2012
Welland
“small but mighty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Enjoyed the food. Ambience is questionable - it's an old garage - pretty plain with basic, minimal seating and small. Staff are friendly. Not a place to impress, but certainly good eating!

Visited August 2012
Hamilton, Canada
“food is getting weak”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

i LOVED this restaurant. i used to go very often.
For some reason the food started to lack some flavour.
I'm middle eastern and the hummous is a joke. I wanted to vomit as soon as i tasted it.
I usually get the pad thai which is OVERLOADED with peanuts. They have a heat grade for the amount of heat to add to your food. I always ask for level 2 out of 5 and my friend asked for level 3.
I swear they were both made at the same time. They tasted the same!
I couldnt get the flavour of the rich ingredients while my nose was watering from the flavour of the hot sauce invading my senses.

I just hope they find better cooks because if this continues, I can imagine this place going out of business.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Kevin E, Owner at The Smokin' Buddha, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Hello MN_HA,
I'm sorry to learn of your experience. I respect that our Hummus is not traditionally Middle Eastern- it is an adaptation of the late Urban Peasant's recipe.
Happy to learn that our service and atmosphere met your expectation.

Cheers,