“was the best pizza I had since moving here from Alberta” 3 of 5 stars

613.687.0241
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 21 restaurants in Petawawa
Petawawa, Canada
“was the best pizza I had since moving here from Alberta”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

So I have to start off by saying I have tried most of the pizza places from Petawawa & Pembroke. Never liked any of them, different reasons from place to place. BP's & Pizza Hut aside as they are pretty much the same everywhere. Tried 241 & loved it! very good. Sauce, cheese & crust were great, a little greasy but with the amount of cheese on those bad boys that was to be expected. The reason I'm giving an average rating is the last time we ordered from here the pizza would have been great if the olives had not been spoiled. I mean why on earth would you put olives on a pizza that have gone bad? I say the cook was either to lazy to change them out or the owner does not like to waste food & made the cook use them anyway (it happens a lot). I have been completely turned off by Pizza since then & I'm not sure I want to eat it again, maybe one day but I wont be ordering olives thats for sure.

• Visited November 2011