“A Great Place to Unwind!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 98 Restaurants in Orangeville
Cuisines: Canadian
Orangeville, Canada
“A Great Place to Unwind!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Invited by my daughter to go there three days ago and I am glad that I went there. Many different flavors of prepared coffee to chose from!!!! Wonderful selection of cakes and pastries too. Nice cozy seating beyond the serving counters. Quick and friendly service. Not too crowded and not noisy at all. Has WIFI. I am definitely going back. What a relaxing place to be!!!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Orangeville, ON
“Great Brew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

What a nice coffee spot! Mochaberry has been with us in Orangeville for awhile and we are still enjoying it. Friendly staff & owners. Great choice of tasty coffee, fresh sandwiches, yummy baked goods. It's all great. Lots of people meet at Mochaberry as it is located right in the heart of town on Broadway. I often see friends here and we have lunch & coffees and no one hurries us or cares if we sit and chat & enjoy. I like that. The food items are always fresh and every sandwich I have had has been great. Highly recommend having a nice afternoon here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orangevile
“Great coffee shop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Good coffee, cozy environment. Great place to meet a friend for a coffee. The muffins and other baked goods are not made on premises so can at times be dry.

Visited June 2013
Orangeville, Canada
“Brewlicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Really cosy atmosphere with great aromas and superb coffee. All the pros but none of the attitude of the big chain coffee houses.
Friendly service.

Visited March 2013
Elora, Ontario, Canada
“Great coffee and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Went to this place by accident and was impressed by the quality of the coffee and the atmosphere. The coffee here is roasted in house so it is super fresh and super tasty. I even bought a pound of freshly roasted dark coffee that had been made the day before. When you enter you see the large assortment of treats and beverages available. My sons and I had a delicious green macaron and a dense chocolate peanut butter tart. They were both devoured in minutes. I had a Doi Chang coffee that was great too. The staff there are incredibly friendly and I think young people want to work there because at least 3 students walked in and handed in resumes. I have already recommended Mochaberry to a number of friends. Will return for sure!

• Visited April 2013