“Horrible, horrible place should be knocked down!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Norpeel Motel

Norpeel Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Orangeville
Norpeel Motel
You added Norpeel Motel to your Saves list
21206 Hurontario St, Orangeville, Ontario L9W 2Y9, Canada   |
Ranked #4 of 4 Orangeville B&B and Inns
Melbourne, Australia
“Horrible, horrible place should be knocked down!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

We stayed here as it was close to a wedding and was the cheapest. Wasn't planning on staying in room for long. Is officially the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Very run down building, and new owners! There was no hairdryer or iron which we needed. Was eventually supplied to us and looked about 100 years old. Carpet was wet and paint on walls peeling. No power plugs in bathroom. TV was untuned. Curtains were thin and didn't block any sun out whatsoever. Funnily enough the bed seemed clean enough, as I didn't get bed bug bites. Price of hotel wasn't actually that cheap as I had stayed in much better rooms on my trip through Canada for even less. If you can afford it, do shell out for something better. Can't see a hotel like this lasting longer than a week in Australia!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Renfrew
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

First of all, they advertise "clean rooms for $58/night". All we look for is a place to lay our heads at night - so all we look for is a clean room, we don't need all the bells and whistles. This was not that. There were earwigs, spiders, the top blanket had sand all over it, the floor was dirty, the shower had too much water pressure...so much so that we didn't even take a shower our second morning there. And then they overcharged us. When we questioned the bill, they said that they charged more for a non-smoking room. $58 came to $140 for two nights, you do the math!!!!

R&C

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Kitchener, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2010

I reserved a room at the motel 2.5 weeks in advance-- speaking with the owner. Gave my credit card information and called to confirm 3 days in advance of my arrival.

I received a phone call later that day telling me that they had not in fact reserved the room for me and I was left scrambling to find another. I ended up finally finding a room nearly 40 minutes away from my event.

Poor customer service and organization.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Kelowna
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2010

The room I stayed in was very clean and for the price I paid, i was satisfied. I wasn't expecting a 5 start hotel or anything but for a motel it definately surpassed my expectations.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Norpeel Motel? Share your experiences!