You will love the cosy rooms, amazing lakes and laid back athmosphe. Pets are allowed as well for a surcharge of $35, a huge bonus for pet owners.
Our visit in the off season found the resort quiet..perfect for us. The amenities are based well rounded and the staff friendly but sparse at this time of year.
The only downside to this resort is the price you may end up dishing out, Clublink is notorious for deceptive pricing that varies greatly! As a Clublink member I received an offer promoting 50% off on selected dates which resulted in charges of $165 per night on a Sunday/Monday. However we spoke to another guest that paid just $99 a night via Living Social! So much for the great deal.
Nevertheless we enjoyed the resort and secondary lake reserved for pets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into the outcroppings of the Canadian shield on the shores of sparkling Lake Joseph, Rocky Crest Golf resort is a true Muskoka getaway. A favourite vacation destination for many years, our resort offers comfortable and spacious suites with all the amenities, incredible restaurants, beautiful meeting spaces, access to the fabulous Rocky Crest Golf Club and a whole host of outdoor activities.Whether you are planning a family trip, a golf adventure, a business presentation or just a weekend away with friends, we invite you to come and experience all that we have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Rocky Crest Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Rocky Crest Hotel Muskoka
- Delta Rocky Crest Muskoka
- Delta Muskoka
- Delta Rocky Crest Resort
- Muskoka Delta
- Rocky Crest Golf Resort Muskoka District, Ontario, Canada