“June 14/15 Father's Day's Airshow Weekend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Mount Hope/Hamilton Int'l Airport

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Mount Hope/Hamilton Int'l Airport to your Saves list
Super 8 Mount Hope/Hamilton Int'l Airport
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2975 Homestead Dr | Hamilton, Mount Hope, Hamilton, Ontario L0R1W0, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Mount Hope

164 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Calgary
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My company booked a room for me because I was going to miss a flight out of Hamilton and would have to catch the first one in the morning. The plane was delayed and I ended up making the flight. When I tried to cancel my room they said it had to be canceled 24 hours in advance.
They had only taken the reservation 20 minutes before.

The room was booked through expedia so the charges were taken right away. The hotel would not give me a refund for the room and said there was nothing they could do. They said I had to contact Expedia, which I did and they told me the refund had to come from the manager of the hotel.

Basically its all BS and they are keeping my money and will not issue my refund or authorize Expedia to returnthe funds.

I guess there actions are as shady as the hotel looks personell opinion of course

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GMHamSuper8, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Mount Hope/Hamilton Int'l Airport, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Rob, I am very sorry for your dissatisfaction over Expedia charging you for a reservation/cancellation at our hotel. The charge indeed is from a the third party online travel agency in this case Expedia. Making reservations through online travel partners do offer many conveniences for customers, however they also do come with Third party Rules and Regulations for cancellations, many times it has to do with inventories available. I am sorry, if you feel this charge was from the hotel - it is indeed a direct charge from the online travel agency as seen on your credit card, and again directly due to their cancellation policy. You mentioned our property, I am sorry you have judged us without a stay at our property. I do look forward to the possibility of serving you in the future directly, so you may experience our very best in quality and service.
Dundalk
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The room was cleam but did not have a hanging rack to hang up clothes. The couch was very old and totally unusable to sit on. The pillows were old and very thin.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GMHamSuper8, Guest Services at Super 8 Mount Hope/Hamilton Int'l Airport, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dear Diane,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. As you may have noticed, our rooms have been recently redone, and we are in the process of refreshing our property. Part of our completed rooms will include a rack with hangers for your (and other guests') convenience. We hope you will visit us again in the future and enjoy our completed rooms.
Regards,

Been to Super 8 Mount Hope/Hamilton Int'l Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Mount Hope/Hamilton Int'l Airport

Address: 2975 Homestead Dr | Hamilton, Mount Hope, Hamilton, Ontario L0R1W0, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Mount Hope
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Mount Hope
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Mount Hope/Hamilton Int'l Airport 2*
Conveniently located in Hamilton's core, close to many restaurants and attractions, right off of Upper James and Airport Rd. A 5 minute drive to Hamilton International Airport. Our property also as an onsite Restaurant Bar and Grill. We are proud to offer our guests free continental breakfast and wi-fi. Super 8 Hamilton also has a fitness facility, a hot tub, and a 24 hour business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 Mount Hope/Hamilton Int'l Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Mount Hope/Hamilton Int`l Airport Hotel Mount Hope
Super Eight Mount Hope
Mount Hope Super Eight
Mount Hope Super 8
Super 8 Mount Hope/Hamilton Int'l Airport Ontario

If you own or manage Super 8 Mount Hope/Hamilton Int'l Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.