We stayed here after driving from Niagara Falls through the USA and back into Canada. It was late, we were hungry and tired and just wanted a bed for the night. It did the job but was a bit pricey for what it was.
The food in the bar was tasty but also a little over priced. We had chicken wings and pizza with beer.
The room was clean and functional but nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 59 room Country Inn, perfect for getaways, conferences, retreats, in a rural setting. Nestled in the heart of the St Lawrence Seaway Valley, near many wonderful attractions, including Upper Canada Village. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Mcintosh Country Inn And Conference Centre
- Mcintosh Country Inn & Conference Centre Hotel Morrisburg
- Morrisburg Country Inn
- McIntosh Country Inn & Conference Centre Morrisburg, Ontario