“Unimpressive” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Milton, Canada
“Unimpressive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Food was mediocre and service was terrible. Family went there to celebrate Fathers' Day 2012. Very disappointed. Restaurant was short-staffed. Our waitress was either new or incompetent. We would not go there again.

Visited June 2012

Mississauga, Canada
“Bad service, bad food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

This restaurant has the worst customer service and their food its not worth the money. When we arrived we were told to sit wherever we like, it wasn't a busy night. The waitress came over to ask our drink order, I ordered water and my boyfriend wasn't sure what kind of beer he want just yet. She brought me my water and then walked away and didn't ask him if he had decided. 10 mins later she came back to take our food order.

I had order one of their daily specials which was pesto penne with shrimp that came with garlic bread and I order a starter ceasar salad. The salad was terrible it was just wet lettuce, which wasn't fresh, there was hardly any dressing. When I received my pasta the garlic bread wasnt there. The waitress had just dropped our food on the table and then walked away. After 5 mins of trying to get her attention she finally came over and I asked for my garlic bread. She seemed annoyed that I was asking for it and she walked away to the kitchen. When she returned she dropped it on the table and walked away again. This was definitely NOT garlic bread. It was literally toast with NOTHING on it. I didn't say anything because she already seemed annoyed with me.

After we finished our meals, which both of us did not enjoy, I asked for the bill and said I had debit, of course they don't take debit and she rudely told me to use the ATM.

I never ever complain about anything especially at restaurants, but this was one of the worst experiences I have ever had at a restaurant. I can't imagine what it is like when they are busy.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Where I am
“Rooftop patio is a draw”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Had lunch with friends on the rooftop patio. The food was unremarkable and definitely overpriced for what you received. I realize there are a ton of stairs the servers have to run up and down to get food but overall, service was quite slow. Shouldn't have to wave at servers three times to get the bill. We enjoyed being outside on the rooftop patio although they need more umbrellas up there.

Overall, the visit was unremarkable and I won't be in a hurry to return.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Milton, Canada
“Love the rooftop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great place to sit with friends on a warm summer evening. Good food, great service. Weird location though.

Visited August 2012
Mississauga, ON
“Lousy burger, great wings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Belfast burger was dry and tasteless. Cardboard has more flavour. Ordered it plain and it arrived with tomato and lettuce. However, wings are large and very tasty. Service was attentive without being pushy or omni - present.

• 3 of 5 stars Food