“Goforth” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Kapuskasing

You added Super 8 Kapuskasing to your Saves list
Super 8 Kapuskasing
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   430 Government Road, Kapuskasing, Ontario P5N 2X8, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Kapuskasing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
PICKERING
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

The ladies at the reception and breakfast were very friendly and helpful. Service was excellent. The room was exactly what we expected and linens compared to some of the high end places. We enjoyed our stay very much and booked it again for the return trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Wendy B, General Manager at Super 8 Kapuskasing, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for your great review .Our staff takes pride in making each guest experience SUPER
NORTH BAY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

On this trip I booked my stay online. Upon arrival the staff advised me that there was a better rate than the one I'd received online and immediately ammended my bill. That is great service. Breakfast is included and is very good offering a number of different options of hot and cold food.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Being in the hospitaltily business we strive to ensure that your first expreience with us will be a SUPER one . I'm glad that my staff was able to provide that experience for you
Dryden, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stayed here for one night on a trip to the Toronto area. The hotel was directly on the highway and had ample parking as I was towing a large RV.The staff were very friendly and helpful..
The room was clean and nicely appointed.

I would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling in the Kapuskasing area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Wendy B, General Manager at Super 8 Kapuskasing, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience with your stay at the Kapuskasing Super 8. We appeciate the postive feedback from our guests. Looking forward to hosting your next stay
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for four nights while visiting relatives. The room was very clean and well appointed. When we checked in the clerk asked if we had a room preference. We said 'quiet' and she gave us a room that met our needs on the top floor. My wife asked about the water slide since she was celebrating a birthday and wanted to try it out. The clerk offered to schedule a life guard so she could use it, but my wife told her that wasn't necessary. She'd just watch to see if it was open. Later that day we returned to the hotel and the clerk made sure to tell us that the slide was open. This was my wife's first water slide ride and she enjoyed it very much. It is nice to stay somewhere where the staff remembers you.

The breakfast was good. We did have one minor problem that we mentioned in a hotel survey, I was surprised that the hotel management followed up with an email to get more information to ensure they trained the staff properly.

I thank them for a very pleasant stay and for their understanding and appreciation of customer service.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Kapuskasing? Share your experiences!