We attended a wedding. There was nothing special about the decor. Everthing was dated. The staff was complaining about the manager. Wait staff were indifferent to our arrival and did not direct us to where we needed to go. The grounds were just average. Food arrived late. The soup was good. Salad was bad and the chicken oozed with red juice and it was not marinated. It was stuffed with goats cheese awful. The room was small and dance floor was the size of a postage stamp. Not a good place for more then 30 people. Very disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Elm Hurst Hotel
- Elm Hurst Inn And Spa
- Elm Hurst Hotel Ingersoll
- Elm Hurst Inn & Spa Ingersoll, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located an hour west of Toronto and a short drive from London and Woodstock, this 49 room Inn and Victorian Mansion Dining room sits on 33 acres of countryside, just off Hwy 401. Comfortable guest rooms, renowned cuisine, attentive service, private dining rooms, elegant reception spaces and beautiful grounds have made Elm Hurst Inn & Spa a popular destination for getaways, celebrations and corporate events. Enjoy extra pampering at our on-site Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Elm Hurst Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.