Several friends and families recently enjoyed the Sunday brunch at the Elmhurt Inn. Everything about the experience was spectacular! The ambiance of this historic property, lovingly restored by the new owner, provided a very warm and inviting setting for our party. The brunch selections seemed endless--everything from a seafood bar, to freshly-made crepes and mamosa and everything inbetween was available. The selection was outstanding. Everything was perfect, right down to the service. We enjoyed our visit in one of the smaller dining rooms with a fireplace and a large bay window - again, the setting was flawless. The hospitality was excellent and all of us made a pact that we would make it a regular occasion. Kudos to the new management -- the combination of the property, the food and service make it clearly the very best brunch around. We're now talking as a group about a spa day! Well done!
- Also Known As:
- Elm Hurst Hotel
- Elm Hurst Inn And Spa
- Elm Hurst Hotel Ingersoll
- Elm Hurst Inn & Spa Ingersoll, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located an hour west of Toronto and a short drive from London and Woodstock, this 49 room Inn and Victorian Mansion Dining room sits on 33 acres of countryside, just off Hwy 401. Comfortable guest rooms, renowned cuisine, attentive service, private dining rooms, elegant reception spaces and beautiful grounds have made Elm Hurst Inn & Spa a popular destination for getaways, celebrations and corporate events. Enjoy extra pampering at our on-site Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Elm Hurst Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.