“Delicious! Good Value!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Beamsville, Canada
“Delicious! Good Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at Grimsby Thai last weekend, and were thrilled with the menu and service. Portions are generous and fairly priced, and every item we got was absolutely delicious. I've eaten Thai in many restaurants, and can honestly say that this place had the BEST pad thai I've ever had! Make sure to splurge on an appetizer too - the shrimp spring rolls were delightful!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hamilton, ON
“What a pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Grimsby's latest edition to a very limited food scene, is very welcome! The food was fresh, well prepared and served hot! The family hosts and servers were as gracious and interested in your satisfaction as though we were in Thailand. The restaurant is clean and decorated in a tasteful and culturally relevant fashion. The walls could use some art and the lighting is too bright. I would definitely go back and hope that next time I do, I find a dish that has a bit more heat and spice. I'm afraid the owners may have toned down the flavours for locals whose taste buds are likely very bland. I'd like to suggest giving people the option as the food wasn't as flavourful as it could be.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Finally a Delicious Thai Restaurant in Grimsby”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I have always made the trip into Spicy Thai in St. Catherine's....but no more after eating lunch at Grimsby Thai. The restaurant is clean and spacious .... The server very friendly and excellent service. I had the Cashew Chicken and my friend had the Green Curry. We loved both dishes. On the lunch menu you are given a small bowl of soup and a spring roll....the soup was delicious with just enough heat and the spring roll was hot and crisp...very good. It was in all a very good experience and will be back soon.

Visited March 2013
Grimsby, ON
“Been back a couple times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Reviewed this restaurant when it first opened. We've now been back several times. The food is always excellent (love the pad Thai and pineapple chicken curry). The servers have improved greatly. Will continue to come here for our Thai fix.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent service and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband and I love this place. padthai and green curry is amazing. Fresh and good portion. The staffs are very helpful and friendly. They alway make sure that we got everything right and happy with the food.
Service is excellent!! Yummy food:)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere