Another relaxing two-night visit to Ste. Anne's Spa. Everyone at Ste. Anne's makes you feel at home. I've always gone solo, but all my friends want to visit Ste. Anne's after hearing about my annual visits over the last 8 years. Hope to visit again in the winter - my favourite time of year at Ste. Anne's! The Essential Oil Scalp Rejuvenation is the best 30 minute treatment you'll ever have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton