This was our first visit to Ste Anne's Spa and surely not our last! The front desk staff are amazing, the welcome absolutely memorable, and our guest cottage was wonderful. The spa facilities are of course excellent as one would expect at a spa facility. However, we were caught off guard by the quality of the food - we enjoyed every bite!! The country setting and grounds were absolutely lovely and restful. Here we were trotting along a country road in our robes leisurely making our way from our cottage to the main spa and dining facility... what an amazingly memorable experience to take back with us. Determined to experience it in the winter season!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton