This was my 3rd time at Ste. Annes, 1st staying in a cottage.. in the Robin Room.
I was hesitant to stay in a cottage as I like staying at the Main Inn and being connected to everything, but I will definitely stay at a cottage again in the late Spring, Summer and early Fall.
One thing that I didn't know until we arrived was that the staff will shuttle you back and forth to your cottage, which was great when coming back to the cottage at night time after dinner. We walked back and forth all other times, in our robes, lol.
I had the Thai massage which has now become a new favourite treatment of mine. Another favourite is the Moore Mud treatment.
I would recommend booking less treatments, say one or two max per day, and just enjoying the other spaces. We sat and did a puzzle while drinking tea, and spent plenty of time in the hot tubs, saunas etc.
I cannot recommend this place enough! The staff and the property are amazing!
We are looking forward to trying a yoga retreat next time!
I cannot recommend this
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Country Inn and Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are six private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton