We stayed at Angeline's Inn in August 2012. We booked it on the recommendations of family and also, the reviews on Tripadvisor. This B&B did NOT live up to my expectations at all.
We stayed in an economy room. Before we arrived I phoned ahead to let them know that I was extremely pregnant and would need several extra pillows. They assured me that it would not be a problem so I did not bring my own with me. Big mistake. Upon arrival there were only two pillows in our room and when I went to ask at the desk about them I waited twenty minutes for the staff to unearth one more pillow.
The economy room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was mystifying. There was absolutely no space to store any of your toiletries, a small shelf would have been great. Also, the pocket door to the bathroom was almost completely glass, and not frosted glass. You would need to be extremely comfortable with whomever you were traveling with because they could watch you use the facilities.
To my knowledge, breakfast was a croissant, juice and coffee per person. I'm not 100% sure since it isn't served before a certain time and we were so hungry we drove to Tim Horton's.
I was very excited to stay here when we booked it, especially after reading so many positive reviews. I would definitely find somewhere else to stay the next time we are in the area. This did not live up to the hype. Maybe the rooms inside the Inn are better.
- Also Known As:
- Angeline`s Restaurant And Inn
- Angeline`s Restaurant Hotel
- Angeline`s Restaurant Hotel Bloomfield
- Angeline's Inn Bloomfield, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angeline's is known for its fine dining and creative cuisine. Surrounded by flowering gardens which border on sweeping country fields, Angeline's offers a tranquil stay for the discerning traveler. Recently added: a new master suite with its antiques and original works of art. Arts or well-being workshops offered in Angeline's Studios. Browse among Bloomfield's unique village shops, some of which have special arrangements with Angeline's for late-night shopping. ... more less