“Never Disappointed” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Ontario, Canada
“Never Disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

The food here is always fresh and flavourful. We always dine in at the restaurant, and the service is very good (they also have a take out option). The staff will take the time to answer questions, and explain menu items. It is a licensed establishment, and offers reasonably priced wine. I don't think you will be disappointed if you decide to give this venue a try.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto
“Consistently Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have been going to this resaturant for years (I live close by) and have never been disapointed. Great food, wonderful service and sweet people.
Fantastic!

• Visited April 2013
Uxbridge, Canada
“Authentically delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

In search of a delicious, different dinner we landed at Thai Spring Rolls for dinner. The restaurant was small and quaint... clean and tastefully decorated in warm welcoming colours.

The menu was a lot to choose from and we wanted so much but will have to save the rest for recurring visits! We ended up chosing the cashew chicken and a hot beef dish with steamed rice and spring rolls as an appitizer. The spring rolls were delicious and the dipping sauce light with just the right amount of heat! The fresh vegetables of beans, peppers and oranges in the dishes were delicous, colourful and excellent. The beef and chicken both were tender and cooked perfectly with wonderfully spiced sauce.

One of the most pleasant treats of the meal were the teas. Thai tea that was sweet and a cross between hot chocolate and caramel... the ginger tea with a bite that left the tummy feeling warm and wonderful.

Needless to say the service was pleasant and it was such a nice treat to go out midweek to a beautifully dressed and gracious server. Thank you for a pleasant evening!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kingston, Canada
“Great friendly service and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Little, clean, friendly, quite resturant with fast service...liquor licensed! I had the red curry chicken-spicy with rice and it was delightful; one serving could feed two. Next time I'm in the area I will stop for some yummy thai at this place and try something different!

• Visited February 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Yummy little thai place...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

After living in Newmarket for about a year and a half, we finally found a good Thai restaurant. We find the options for good restaurants very limited in Newmarket so when my hubby wanted to take me out for my bday dinner, I hadn't a clue where I would really like to go. This restaurant received great reviews on this website, so I was ready to give it a try.

We are sooo glad we did! We had the spring rolls(meat), with hot & sour soup, pad thai and the pineapple rice - YUMMMMYY everything was delicious! Meals were served by a friendly waitress and came out quickly and steaming hot... oh it was soo good...I'm already craving their soup.

Just an entirely lovely experience - we will be back!

• Visited January 2013