“NUT FREE CUSTOM CAKES -SCHOOL SAFE- WOW” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 123 restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Bakery
Richmond Hill, Canada
“NUT FREE CUSTOM CAKES -SCHOOL SAFE- WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I must say i was truly impressed! I was at a party when i was first introduced to Artsy Baker's Nut Free Custom Cakes; i was in awe. I was looking for a cake for my daughter's birthday so I decided to give them a try. I knew it was going to be good but I wasn't prepared for holy moly awesome; these gals exceeded my expectations. The cake looked stunning, the attention to detail was incredible and the quality of service from start to finish was impeccable. The owner knows her stuff! She was patient, very artsy and very professional. Antonella created a cake drawing for me on paper and on computer. the final product was amazing. Her staff really deserves a high five. I didn't realize how popular this place was and now i understand why. You should really consider Artsy Baker for your next function but you should book early because they get booked up quickly. Keep up the great work Artsy Baker Team! Til next occasion ! AND THEY ARE SCHOOL SAFE

• Visited April 2014

% Recommend
Toronto, Canada
“JAW DROPPING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I needed a cake last minute for my husband's birthday. I wanted something special. The theme of the birthday celebration was "Party Night" and included all of his favourite food indulgences.

When I did my Google search, I was looking for a place in the 905 and immediately came upon Artsy Baker's website. First the logo caught my eye and then the gallery of photos; but, it was my experience afterwards that has cemented me as now a loyal customer of Artsy Baker for all of my future cake, cookie, doughnut occasion needs.

I called Artsy Baker on short notice - on a Thursday afternoon requesting a custom cake for Saturday afternoon. I was assured they could accommodate the request. When I told Antonella my cake idea, I could tell by her response she immediately envisioned what I was after.

I picked up the cake on Saturday afternoon and my jaw dropped when I saw it. I could not believe what she had created (and, as it turns out, the taste was incredible too!!). I have included a photo because no words could do justice to the beautiful creation. I also want to say that Antonella was marvellous! My experience in dealing with her (even just in picking up the cake) made it abundantly clear to me that she cares about her customers and looks after them right down to all of the tiny details.

Artsy Baker deserves a five star rating. The creations will leave you speechless and the service is truly exceptional.

• Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Heaven on Earth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Really heaven on earth. This is the most feminine cake shop with a twist. The owner is amazing offering exceptional friendly professional service and she is crazy creative. The staff pays attention to detail and no other place offers a truly custom cake experience. It's totally unique with the sassy decor and to top it off, they've got the quality and freshness down pat. It tastes delicious and the final product is done to perfection. All our family and friends have become customers because we can't seem to be satisfied with a regular cake anymore. Gotta try an Artsy Baker cake!

• Visited February 2014