“Focussed menu” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Badali's - CLOSED

Badali's
14984 Yonge Street, Aurora, Ontario ON L4G1B2, Canada (Formerly Jersey Joe's)
(905) 726-1441
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Focussed menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Badali has a specialized menu which should ensure food is fresh. We've been here a few times and always had a nice dinner.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“One of Aurora's Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed another great night at Badali's. The ambiance, decor, service and food are all outstanding. We'll be back!

• Visited September 2013
Aurora, Canada
“Food is good; beverage prices are a rip-off!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have enjoyed a few meals at Bidali's and was quite pleased to find a half decent restaurant with quality service in Aurora. I did wince at the wine prices ($11 - $13 for a 6oz. glass of wine is crazy), and the limited wine selection. I will, based on my last visit last week, not go back to this place for two reasons: 1) they served me, for $12, a glass of corked wine. If you are going to charge hyper-premium prices for wine, please store it and serve it properly, as well as train your staff on wine service. I knew it was corked as soon as they sat the glass on the table. The bartender should've noticed the rankness of the wine. 2) Another person in my party ordered a single Grey Goose Martini. Cost - $16!!! Are you kidding me?!?!? I will pay for quality. I will not be ripped-off. Good-bye Bidali's!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“fabulously mmmmmmmmmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Excellent meal, excellent ambiance, excellent service....fabulously delicious from start to finish.
the prices are not extreme in comparison to the quality of the food and presentation. Gracious staff. Wonderful ambiance ...

Dubai, UAE
“Loved every bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Our party of six has nothing but praise. Loved the food, the service and the timing of it all. The tiramisu was out of this world and the chef went out of his way to offer a dish to our friend with several food allergies. Would certainly go back. Our fiends had the pizza, the pasta and many appetizers and they were all very good.....so don't read all the haters, go and experience it for yourself. You won't be disappointed.