“great appetizers--and more -we will return” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 36 restaurants in Arnprior
Cuisines: Italian
Ottawa, Canada
“great appetizers--and more -we will return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

if you arrive between 4-6, appetizers are 1/2 price and they offer a good selection. the artichoke dip is delicious, the serving is a good size for two, chicken wings are great, then we had salad,never ending yum, we were full so we split one of their chicken dinners, plenty for two- service was super friendly,quick, food hot and delicious- prices very good- we had a great meal

Visited June 2014

42% Recommend
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Went here for breakfast. No one in the place and still had to wait 20 minutes for service. Food made us sick and was twice as much as other comparable breakfasts in town. Avoid this place.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Awful Experience!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Went there when it was not even busy, and still had horrible service. What I'm assuming were their "regulars" sitting at the bar, clearly drunk, being loud, mocking us at one point when we went up to the bar to pay our bill... and the waitress and bartender let them do that! Waitress was cold and we were made to feel like a burden to her and the bartender... like we didn't belong because we were from out of town. Server spent most of her time behind the bar chatting with the regulars, forcing us to go up to the bar every time that we wanted another drink. It was truly awful. Food was not great, but honestly, it was the service that killed it. Can't believe they can get away with service like that in such a small town.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Arnprior, Canada
“Worst East Side Mario's ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Well my husband and I thought we would give East Side Mario's one last chance but the last time we went was even worse than the first time. We went in there a few weeks ago and nobody was at the front desk to seat us. We waited and waited until finally we walked up to someone and asked for a booth. There was a bunch of drunk loud men at the bar and the waitress only seemed to focus on them and didn't even ask us how our food was. The food was terrible and not worth the money. We just felt like they didn't want us there and it was not a good environment to be in. Another time we went I asked the waitress for a new kind of soup because I found the tomatoe soup tasted like pasta sauce. She didn't seem to happy that I asked and brought me back another kind that was cold. After she screwed up on my bill and charged me more than what was supposed to be on there, I asked her to please change it and she ended up throwing the receipt at me and was rude because I asked her to fix my bill. My husband and I don't usually complain but it was so bad I had to write a review.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“What a great visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stopped at East Sides in Arnprior on Sunday. The server was friendly and smiling. she made great suggestions and was helpful with our kids. Our meals were all hot and served to us quickly. The manager even stopped by and asked if we liked everything, wow. what a great experience. We have eaten at other East Side Marios and have never been treated this nicely. We will be back.

• Visited October 2013