“Thai Fod!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 54 Restaurants in Ancaster
“Thai Fod!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Food was very good! Took the family there for a birthday celebration! Everybody enjoyed! Communication with the employees was not the best but we managed to get by!

Visited December 2012

Hamilton, Canada
“Great Ancaster choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My Thai's food was already a Hamilton favourite and a few years back we were very excited to see one near home in Ancaster. We go in person occasionally (3-4 times a year) and the service is fantastic. Food - favourites too numerous to mention. Mostly we get take out as a regular treat! There's not much to choose from in Ancaster in this price range, and there's nothing to match quality of food and service, which is consistent and reliable.

Visited March 2013
Ancaster, Canada
“CONSISTANTLY GOOD ASIAN FOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Usually my son orders from here once every other week the pad thai is excellent as is the spring rolls , cashew chiken also good and coconut rice is fantastic. Nice enough spot to eat in service is good usually fast. My Thai wont disappoint it is real good. Portions are great as well the pad thai you could share.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ancaster
“What the heck is "chicken powder"?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have enjoyed My Thai food for years and being pescatarian I naturally avoid the meat dishes and soups that are made with chicken broth. This has never been a problem as the menu has many vegetarian and fish options. However I was shocked last week to learn that all their curries contain chicken powder! When I asked why, they said it's for flavour! Why do they need to add something that is obviously highly processed, when they have access to a wonderful array of natural herbs and spices? So beware vegetarians, when you order your tofu curry expecting it to be animal free - it's not!! It also makes me wonder what else is hidden in their food!

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Awesome addition to the My Thai chain, this is a large yet cosy dining room. Service has always been good, prompt. Special requests are usually accomodated and executed. I always get the same garlic shrimp order along with the spicy shrimp soup (forget the name but ask, they'll know). Clean place, yummy food, good portion sizes, fair prices. A great place to eat.

• Visited October 2012