“Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Hamilton
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The egg and i is a great place to go for breakfast it is not a real fancy place but it is clean and nice. The food is excellent and so is the service. great place to go when you dont have to much time

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Stoney Creek, Canada
“Fantastic breakfast YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We've been for breakfast at so many places but nothing compares to The Egg and I. i had the Greek Omelet, my husband the Farmers Omelet, my daughter pancakes, and my son scramled eggs, bacon. the homefries delicious, the eggs and omelets cooked to our liking, the pancakes fluffy, everything was amazing - and very filling. the waitress pleasant and always coming over for coffee refills. The place was packed at that time yet we recieved our order in a timey manner. I find you really get your moneys worth at The Egg and I,
I tell everyone i know they HAVE to go there! Dinners are great as well. I recommend the homemade Banquet Burger and Veal cutlet dinner. DELICIOUS - I'm getting hungry right now.
Irene and Family, Stoney Creek

• Visited September 2013
Burlington, Canada
“Best Breakfast Lunch and Diner are great too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I have been going to The Egg and I in Ancaster and Hamilton for years. I LOVE the Breakfast! Large portions nicely placed on the plate and delicious. The service is quick the people are so friendly. How they keep up when it is so busy is amazing and keep everything so clean! Really great. Honestly, i don't know how anyone could write a bad review... SOUR GRAPES I guess.
I recommend The Egg and I to all my family and friends all the time and they LOVE IT!
Thanks, Sally

• Visited August 2013
“love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My family lives going here anytime for breakfast. Banana pancakes are the best and house omlette. Servers are nice and kutchen is quick. great coffee too.

• Visited July 2013
Sudbury, Canada
“Great food, fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We went to the Egg & I for breakfast twice this weekend, both times we received our meals within 10 min. They are always refilling you coffee, the food was good and the service was great. We will be going back.

Visited July 2013