“egg and I restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“egg and I restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

a lot of food, fair price, could have more servers,it took awhile to get food, not enough help that is all i got to say

Visited September 2012

Dundas, Canada
“Simple fast and reasonable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you like simple fare and great service as well as reasonable prices this will work for you the food is prepared well the decor is neat the staff are very friendly and you have a good selection of breakfast and lunch items. We have been using this restaurant for years for quick lunches and easy access

Visited October 2012
Hamilton, Canada
“Worth the stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

We go there from time to time for breakfast or lunch, it's probably the cleanest of all the local chain, and there is room to move around. Also a pleasant staff.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Canada
“Never again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Waited for ever to be served then when I got the coffee not enough cream by the time I got the cream coffee was cold. Meal was finished before they asked me if I wanted more coffee. The sunnyside eggs up were greasy and very small. For a place whose title start with egg you think they would at least serve bigger eggs. The homefries were burnt on the outside and raw in the middle. It is over priced I only go there because friend have been brainwashed it is the place to go for Breakfast. I have had breakfast at many different restaurants in Canada and the U.S. I can alway count on the Egg and I to give me the worst breakfast ever at one of the highest prices for what I order. I would have rated them terrible if I had got food poisening that was the only thing missing.

Visited January 2012
Paris, France
“Good value breakfast joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Well located on the outskirts of Ancaster, just off the 403, so a good place for a breakfast meeting. Good service and reasonable prices

Visited April 2012