“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Ontario
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Very high quality Indian food. Reasonable prices. The samosa is to die for and the coconut curry is out of this world. Shhhh...sometimes I drive there just for the salted ginger lassi!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

95% Recommend
Kingston, Ontario
“Good value for money, tasty, fresh.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I ate at India Village based on a recommendation from the owner of a B&B we stayed at. Very good quantity and taste. Mango Lassi was particularly yummy. If you have ever eaten at Curry Original in Kingston, you know that no one beats their Butter Chicken - I had the Butter Chicken at India Village to compare, and while delicious, it is not Curry Original's. Friendly, lovely and efficient waitress - would definitely go back.

Visited February 2013
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“Always a great experience. No comparison in the Hamilton area.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My wife and I visit the Ancaster location at least once a month and are never disappointed. The food is second to none. The atmosphere is intimate. The service is bang on. Chef Nick has a clear passion for his dishes and his customers benifit. Jackie runs the front of the house in a way that makes you feel that you are family. We recently took part in their Monday evening cooking class with 10 other frequent customers and it was a fantastic night. Lots of laughs, very informative and just a great way to spend a Monday night. We along with the other 10 have already booked our second session in March. Thanks again Jackie and Nick for raising the bar for resturants in the Hamilton area.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ottawa, Canada
“Yummy Indian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great Indian food in a warm friendly atmosphere. I am from out of town and was looking for a place to have a nice meal, even though I was alone for this trip. The service was very accommodating, and they made me feel very special. This restaurant is small and has a beautiful, warm atmosphere.

Visited December 2012
Ancaster, Canada
“Awesome food, good prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I eat here about once a month and used to eat here once or twice a week for lunch as my office was next door. Sadly, I changed jobs so lunches are out for me but they have a great lunch take out if you're looking for lunch. As for dinner, the beef madras falls apart in your mouth. Simply amazing. The staff are always friendly, although on busy nights, it does tend to slow down service. They also have another location 10 minutes away in Dundas so if one has no room for us, we just go to the other! Rather practical quite frankly! So happy there is great Indian food so close to my house!

• Visited December 2012