“Awkwardly uncomfortable...” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Toronto, Canada
“Awkwardly uncomfortable...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We have visited this location several times, and up until last night, we were completely satisfied. We went to celebrate Fathers day with our 3 children and my husband. Our waitress was great, however, the waitress serving the other section had wandering eyes for my husband, and stared awkwardly to get his attention every time she walked by (which he and my son both noticed). Needless to say, instead of our wonderful fathers day dinner, it ended up being a bit of a downer to say the least. Thank you, Shannon for ruining our dinner!
Sincerely, your crush's wife!

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Grossed out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wine glass was dirty, lipstick and prints on it, did not look washed. Asked for a new glass of wine and the bartender, right in front of me dumped the wine in the dirty glass in to another glass and served that to me. Plus her long hair was down, touching the food as she was serving it. Manager was horrible when I asked for another clean drink and they did not seem to care about cleanliness or customer service. Next thing I know the bartender was upset I asked for the manager......you kidding me. Just wanted a clean glass and drink. Makes me wonder what happens in the kitchen. Not for me.

Visited May 2013
Ajax, Ontario, Canada
“Nachos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My wife and I love good chili nachos and visit the Piper frequently to indulge. Best of all, the nachos are corn so I can enjoy them without worry since I have a gluten allergy.
Their burgers and wings are also first rate. It's become a favorite spot for a good meal and a great pint of Strong Bow

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ajax, Canada
“Way better than your average bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Bar is bar food usually, but this place goes above and beyond - it's the destination for dinner when friends come in from out of town. Large portions and surprisingly good prices make this a hit for everyone.

Their Saturday night ribs and wings combo can't be beat.

There can be a wait to get a table.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ajax, Canada
“Always good food and friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We go here at least once a month as my husband enjoys their beer selection and the food is good.
Too many tvs with sports on - but that seems to be the rule for pubs these days.

• Visited March 2013