A week-end with another couple in a 2 bedroom with 2 bath cottage, with full kitchen facilities and a cozy fireplace! While it was raining heavily on Friday, we lit the fire, cooked supper, listened to music, watched some TV, and played some board games. Once the rain stopped, we walked to the main lodge and checked out the bar and lounge. The solo musician was great, not too loud that we couldn't hear each other talk, and the lounge was comfortable. The reception desk staff were efficient and friendly. The next morning we went 'geocaching' on the premises. While we didn't find any caches, we had fun, saw some bunnies and enjoyed the outdoors. Listening to the waves....oh it's music to my ears! Walking the trails, the beach and the golf course was so relaxing, that we were refreshed enough to get back to the hectic work week ahead of us. We played table tennis and pool in the games room in the main lodge. There is a swimming pool and hot tub, but we didn't use them. I loved the fact that the cottages had complimentary WIFI, the wood pile was stacked for our fireplace, we could barbecue and even play golf. It was definitely a home away from home with good friends and lots to do.
- Also Known As:
- White Point Beach Hotel Queens County
- White Point Beach Hotel
- White Point Beach Queens County
- White Point Beach Resort Nova Scotia
- White Point Beach Resort Nova Scotia/Queens County
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your White Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.