“great steak!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Quebec City, Canada
“great steak!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Finally got to stop in last week, just never had the time when i was in town before and glad i made it this time. I had the special a new york steak potato and vegetables for 9 dollars unreal for the price. The steak was cooked just the way i like it, it was so tender. The waitress was very nice and even suggested a nice local wine. Cant wait to be back in town to have the steak again

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New Glasgow, Canada
“Prime!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The restaurant has a limited, but absolutely delicious menu. The decor is welcoming and the staff very friendly and helpful. The deserts are awesome, especially the apple crisp.

Visited September 2012
Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
“Taste to the max!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Recently enjoyed a lovely and quick dinner just before catching the Ferry to PEI. The special was the Haddock, cream cheese, crab and tarragon with rice and veggies. Now listen very carefully....I am a serious eater of both extremely refined food (from around the world) and also enjoy junk food from time to time. I absolutely devoured this dish with the fury and gusto of a mad man enjoying his last meal but cannot slow down to enjoy it due to extreme flavour and texture envy. The sauce was divine. I have only one regret, in that I didn't order 12 more plates like this in order to make a food pillow in order to place my head onto. I will remember this dish for a very very long time. Congrats to the cook and the nice waitress for the memory.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Walnut Creek, California
“Best value on our 12-day Canadian trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

We stopped in for dinner before checking in to the nearby Holiday Inn Express in Stellarton (before taking the ferry to PEI). I wish I had taken them up on the $32 for a 2# lobster dinner, but I was really hungry after a long day driving the Cabot Trail, and I hadn't had any meat since arriving in Canada 6 days prior, so I opted for a steak and seafood combo. It came with a bunch of fresh vegetables, which tasted steamed, and some mashed potatoes. I don't remember the exact price, but I believe it was $19. I did look up my total bill, with soup, wine, tax, and tip, came to $35.12.
While this wasn't the most gourmet meal I've ever had, everything was cooked well and as ordered. When I take value into account, this was the restaurant with which we were the most pleased during our stay. I just wish I could have come back and ordered the lobster. As long as you don't expect Joel Robuchon, I think you'll be pleased to eat here.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenville, South Carolina
“Decent Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I had the steak and shrimp dinner in May, 2012. The atmosphere is OK, and the food was fair. Average food, high price.

Visited May 2012