Since I was a little girl I have always wanted to stay at Liscombe Lodge. Every summer we travel up and down the Eastern Shore but never stayed. When my better half suggested we spend a couple days there this summer I jumped at the opportunity.
We truly enjoyed every minute of our stay. Our accommodations in the Riverside Lodge provided an exceptional view of the Liscomb River. The food was delicious. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The in and outdoor amenities were perfect for our ever changing Nova Scotia weather. The free WiFi allowed me to connect with friends, family and the social media personality for Liscombe Lodge.
We look forward to returning to Liscombe Lodge in the near future!
- Also Known As:
- Liscombe Lodge Hotel Guysborough
- Liscombe Lodge Hotel
- Liscombe Hotel Guysborough
- Liscombe Resort Guysborough
- Liscombe Lodge Resort And Conference Center Nova Scotia/Guysborough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 68 room Liscombe Lodge Resort and Conference Centre, a secluded Nova Scotia resort, rests on the shores of the Liscomb River on Nova Scotia’s Eastern Shore just two hours from Halifax, offering guests a secluded destination to enjoy nature in its truest form. Liscombe Lodge, one of the three Nova Scotia Signature Resorts, boasts accommodations that include romantic chalets with fireplaces and verandas in secluded wooded surroundings, Riverside Lodge guestrooms each with private balcony overlooking the Liscomb River and spacious cottages, each with four bedrooms, private bath and common living area with fireplace and veranda, making Liscombe the perfect spot for those looking for cottage vacations. As well, guests looking for chalet vacation rentals can also be accommodated at Liscombe. 16 km of hiking trails, heated indoor pool, 2 whirlpools, sauna, fitness room, tennis court, shuffleboard, basketball area, golfing cage and putting green, giant chess board and bicycles all contribute to the many recreational options for a fabulous east coast vacation. Enjoy water tours, kayaking, canoeing, nearby beaches and bird watching. The Riverside Room offers Nova Scotia dining in a relaxed setting overlooking the Liscomb River to enjoy homemade meals featuring locally grown and produced products such as strawberries, blueberries and NS maple syrup. The resort’s famous planked salmon is cooked daily over an open fire at the fire pit for guests to enjoy, a Liscombe tradition unique to other Nova Scotia hotels. Liscombe is a popular destination for Maritime conferences looking for a retreat atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Liscombe Lodge Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.