I was in the area on business and had stopped at The Tourist Info in Wolfville. The were nice enough to call ahead, and at that time, there were only 2 rooms vacant in the couple motels in the area. I looked at the other first, then The Beach Breeze. When we seen the view, and met the owners, I was happy that I had pasted up the first place. I look forward to returning and staying here. It is an older motel, and could use some new beds, and a little more renovations. All in all, we enjoyed it very much. Our first night, most of the people that had rooms rented gathered out side and we all sat together watching the tide go out, and enjoyed a few glasses of wine. A very friendly feeling. Don the owner joined us for awhile also. Anything you needed, Don or Pasty went out of their way to help. We had only planned on staying one night, but ended up staying for 2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have beachfront/housekeeping rooms available. They offer two double beds (number 10 has a pull out hide- a-bed in the sun porch area ) and we can provide a cot. The beachfront/housekeeping room has a fully equipped kitchennette with a microwave, full fridge, coffee maker, full tub and shower and a fantastic view! The outer sun room area has a rustic slate stone floor, with lots of sitting area, large windows for the amazing view and a working wall to wall wood burning fireplace. We also have standard rooms available. They have two double beds,mini-fridge,coffee maker and a shower. All rooms have a view of the water ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Beach Breeze Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Breeze Hotel Grand Pre
- Beach Breeze Motel Grand Pre, Nova Scotia