“Great snack before boarding your plane” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Chicken Burger

The Chicken Burger
Halifax Airport | 1 Bell Boulevard, Enfield, Nova Scotia, Enfield, Nova Scotia, Canada
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: American
Description: Sie haben bereits die 70+ Jahre alte Location in Bedford in der Liste. Seit Neuestem gibt es The Chicken Burger auch am Flughafen von Halifax.
Halifax, Canada
“Great snack before boarding your plane”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I'd been to the original Chicken Burger restaurant in Bedford many years ago (almost 30!!) but then I discovered that they had a spot at the Halifax Airport. It started to become a habit, but I didn't mind. Whenever I was at the Halifax airport I would stop to get a chicken burger. It's small but filled with real chicken. I find it moist and tasty just as it is!! And it's less than $4. It's a nice change from the usual hamburger and is much better than the little pouch of pretzels you might get on the plane!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Big chunks of chicken with cranberry sauce. Great food for an airport. Friendly crew was great. Nice Surprise. Excellent!!

Visited August 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Decent food, take a while to get your order”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Don't make the mistake of calling this "fast" food. I get the impression that everything is cooked to order, so it's not the quick assembly line you might find elsewhere in the YHZ food court. My order of a sandwich and fries took more than 5 minutes to prepare. Despite that, the staff was friendly and the food was yummy. As others have mentioned, the serving size of the "chicken burger" sandwich was on the smaller side. Two would have probably been too much for me, but one wasn't quite filling. However, the order of fries was more than enough for me.

I got my order to-go, and I knew I was going to enjoy it when the airport security staff made conversation with me about it upon seeing my bag. They all seemed to have a love of Chicken Burger and a distaste for it's multinational "royal" burger-slinging neighbor.

This was my first visit to Chicken Burger, and I would consider returning on my next trip through the Halifax airport.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dartmouth, Canada
“Show & Shine !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Absolutely the cleanest restaurant in Canada. Wonderful food on all occasions and always a pleasant spot available outside for your chickenburger in the sun.

Visited May 2013
Halifax, Canada
“Terrible Food For Travellers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

What a disappointment! Looking for a quick bite before boarding your plane? Avoid The Chicken Burger. Overpriced for what you get. A small amount of diced chicken and gravy on a formaldehyde bun. The fires were plenty greasy as well. Someone ordered fish & chips and I saw what looked like the old triangle pre-done fish go from the freezer to the deep fryer. We can showcase better food than that for travelers and visitors to the Maritimes. I heard The Chicken Burger was an iconic brand started in Bedford years ago. Seriously.

• Visited April 2013