We stayed at this hotel on either end of our Nova Scotia vacation because of its proximity to the airport and the convenience of the hotel shuttle, plus the included breakfast. The room was large, clean, and well appointed with two double beds (comfortable), a sofa, a desk, and a little mini-bar with a small fridge, microwave, and bar sink.
Some minor complaints: 1) The place was really hard to find in the dark- the GPS navigator couldn't even find the road it was on, and the roads around the airport were not that well lit. A little more signage would be helpful. 2)There wasn't much food available late at night when we arrived hungry and jet-lagged. Fortunately, it is walking distance to another motel right next door which had a little restaurant and bar. We got the best of both worlds by eating supper there and eating the free breakfast at our motel in the AM.
Liked: The staff, especially the nice breakfast lady who was patient when I didn't know how to use the pancake maker and ended up with pancakes all over the counter. The breakfast was an OK motel breakfast with enough choices to keep most people happy. I also liked the friendly shuttle driver who seemed genuinely interested in where his passengers had come from and where they were going.
I would definitely stay at this property again if I pass through the Halifax airport again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Halifax Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Enfield
- Enfield Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Halifax Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Halifax Airport Enfield, Nova Scotia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites at the Halifax Airport. Convenience, courtesy and cost-efficiency are three of the main priorities at our Halifax Airport hotel. We are dedicated to assuring your stay is a pleasurable one. Our Halifax hotel is conveniently located near the Robert Stanfield International Airport (5 km). Our Halifax hotel provides you with a free airport shuttle, and Park, Stay and Go packages include parking. The Aerotech Park, Air Canada, Enterprise Car Rental and IMP Corp are all nearby, making this hotel convenient for completing your airline-related business. There's no need to leave the premises to conduct your next meeting--try our well-equipped meeting room with natural lighting. There's plenty to do and see during your stay in Halifax. We're home to North America's oldest, continually operating salt-water ferry that connects Halifax and Dartmouth. You can visit the Oakfield Country Club for golf or jump aboard the Harbour Hopper Land and Sea Tour. If you prefer to explore, make sure you visit the Halifax Citadel, which chronicles the city's role as an important military base and Canada's emergence from colony to nation. Relaxation doesn't require you to go outside; it can take place right on-site. Our Halifax hotel features an indoor heated mineral pool with a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Halifax Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.