My husband and I were thrilled to have spent our 31st wedding anniversary at the "Point of View Suites." The staff were professional, friendly and accomodating. Our spacious room on the ground floor provided us with a breathtaking view of Louisburg Harbour and the Atlantic Ocean beyond. Why would one be concerned with decor on the wall? The most beautiful "work of art" is the beautiful and rugged landscape to be found outside the window. Our night was spent in a comfortable bed, with only the sound of the ocean. We so enjoyed the authentic experience of the "Beggar's Banquet," the food, music and atmosphere made for a lovely evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Point of View is perched on the edge of a four acre peninsula that sweeps out to the magnificent Atlantic Ocean. As your hosts to this extraordinary property, we are proud to welcome you with a premier level of service and first-class amenities. We are the only accommodation property in Louisbourg with water frontage and private beach for your relaxation and recreation pleasures. Enjoy retiring at night and waking in the morning to the soothing sounds of the waves on our shore. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Point of View Suites at Louisbourg Gates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Hotel Louisbourg
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Nova Scotia